Tables You'd Like To See in TPA in 2013 Thread! (Vote)

Tables you'd like to see releasesd in 2013 (Pick 10)

• Total voters

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Just though it would be interesting to see what tables get the most votes for possible releases in the coming year of 2013. I think 2012 has been a fantastic premier year for FS and the tables they have already released, so congrats to them in getting some table releases (or soon to be) already in the first year that to be fair thought we would never see!

Now im not including the obvious ones like Addams, T2, Indiana Jones, Black Knight 2K etc or ones that we know are coming, so vote for your 10 most wanted.....

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
As i said im not list the obvious game that people ask for all the time, and also games that FS have hinted at

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I voted for a few,with The Shadow being tops in the list above.

I would rather have Attack From Mars,Banzai Run & Road Show 1st

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'm surprised DE Star Wars is so voted high... maybe for the license; a decent playfield is ruined by a one-shot ruleset. Center ramp all day is the only viable strategy, and that would be even worse on TPA. BSD for the win!!!! (and Fathom/Centaur among others)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Bobby King did say that Centaur was on their "short list" of early (i assume solid state) Bally tables to do.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
You should have only included tables we actually have a chance of seeing. All those licenses would need kickstarters, and I think that well is already running dry.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I picked:

Big Brave, Black Rose, Centaur, Cyclone, Eight Ball, Haunted House, High Speed, Jokerz, Kinpin and Xenon.

karl

May 10, 2012
There is at least one game in that list I am pretty sure will come out in 2013. That's all you will get from me

Presenting the kid.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So the top 5 tables appears to be

1. Fish Tales
2. Bram Stokers Dracula
3. Star Wars
4. Haunted House
5. High Speed

Glad to see BSD getting soo much love, thats a table id really like to see in TPA!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts