What do u guys think of this?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
well. depending on your budget restrictions. I mean the appeal of a golf theme Pinball table is more limited , than a Sci Fi , Movie License, or Fantasy theme .

Those are always in more demand than a generic sports themed table , I think you can do better, you have to imagine how easy is the table to sell , should I desire to get rid of ? Then how much money did I expend getting the table restored and repaired? Can you find a buyer easily? Will you recover your expenses?

Where does this Pinball table rank in IPDB ? Bottom line, you can find better tables to invest in. Unless you love the theme.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Did you ever play the Gottlieb hall of fame collection? It was on there so chances are Pinball Arcade will get it at some point.
That, big shot, and black hole I thought were the best in the collection.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
well. depending on your budget restrictions. I mean the appeal of a golf theme Pinball table is more limited , than a Sci Fi , Movie License, or Fantasy theme .

Those are always in more demand than a generic sports themed table , I think you can do better, you have to imagine how easy is the table to sell , should I desire to get rid of ? Then how much money did I expend getting the table restored and repaired? Can you find a buyer easily? Will you recover your expenses?

Where does this Pinball table rank in IPDB ? Bottom line, you can find better tables to invest in. Unless you love the theme.

All very good points. And I would definitely prefer a licensed table or a newer Stern, but the prices I'm seeing on anything I would ideally want is at least 4x this one.

My most desired tables (in real life and hopefully one day in TPA) would be LOTR, Congo, Batman (ya I know, never gonna happen), TSPP, TFTC, T2, Bad Cats, Indiana Jones (93), Cactus Canyon (cant wait), FAmily Guy, and BS's Dracula.

All of those are insanely expensive so I was just looking for a cheaper one to get my foot in the door and figure out how it all works n such. Only one that was worth considering in my price range. I'll keep looking but I'm a pretty impulsive shopper ;)

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Did you ever play the Gottlieb hall of fame collection? It was on there so chances are Pinball Arcade will get it at some point.
That, big shot, and black hole I thought were the best in the collection.

Nope never played it...does being the best of that colletion mean it's a good table or the best of a bunch of bad ones?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Its your money so spend it how you want. You look up replacement parts? Do some research and figure out what you WANT not just its available why not...ever have buyers remorse?

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Its your money so spend it how you want. You look up replacement parts? Do some research and figure out what you WANT not just its available why not...ever have buyers remorse?

Sigh...you are right sir. My impulsiveness nearly got the better of me. I tried the FP version of it...and lets just say...I'm very glad I brought it here first!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Be patient and vigilant:) I literaly watched pins move from 1 town to another and use the same pics to sale! I also watched pins prices drop to a point where I should have jumped and it was gone:( Find a parameter for your taste like how old is too old or whats too complicated to try to take on as a TOY that might break. also do you know what to look for or what and how to look at it? I didnt but if I did i could have saved some $ I'll help you anyway I can K! I'll give you a what to look 4 tutorial on PS3 EYETOY Im no expert but I learned a bit since my purchase but it basically comes down to you.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Be patient and vigilant:) I literaly watched pins move from 1 town to another and use the same pics to sale! I also watched pins prices drop to a point where I should have jumped and it was gone:( Find a parameter for your taste like how old is too old or whats too complicated to try to take on as a TOY that might break. also do you know what to look for or what and how to look at it? I didnt but if I did i could have saved some $ I'll help you anyway I can K! I'll give you a what to look 4 tutorial on PS3 EYETOY Im no expert but I learned a bit since my purchase but it basically comes down to you.

Sweet! Ya lets do that

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Teed Off is a pretty cool machine imo. He said obo so maybe you can talk him down, wouldn't hurt to lowball him, see what he says. Would be a good deal for $750 if its in good shape and works well.

You should also check craigslist and mr pinball classifieds. Type "pinball for sale" into google and find some around your area. Good luck!

Members online

Members online