iOS: Pinball X (from A.S.K. Homework)

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
B5TUk.jpg

It’s no Rob-O-Bot, but the iPhone version is currently free. It’s not a traditional pinball game, either. Instead, you’re firing at blocks on the playfield, for points. I haven’t played it much, but there’s apparently 70 levels.

As usual, the typical A.S.K. in-app nonsense is tacked on. You can buy the flipper pack, an extra ball, and a blocking gate, all for the low low price of $0.99. And as a side note, this is the first of A.S.K. Homework’s titles that’s optimized for the new 4″ screen. So, um, there’s that. It’s worth a look for free. Not sure yet if it’s worth anything more.

iPhone version: Currently Free
iPad version: $0.99

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
ASK Homework also released an interpretation of Gottlieb's Genie under the name of 'Art of Pinball: Beast Master'. AFAIK they didn't announce it on their Facebook profile yet. It's kind of fun, stellar graphics and consistent physics as always, but the game rules are lacking as usual. And they still avoid to implement drop targets and kick out holes.

AGp2w.jpg

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I got pinball X last night for free. It's ok, though it didn't hold my attention pet two games. It's just too empty.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.