So when is table pack #7 coming?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
PW's 2 posts left me confused. WTH is coming out and when? The KS tables before the 7th pack? It just says early to mid december. Pack 7 should be ready to go now for PS3, But then they say TZ is the only table coming out this month or whatever, WTH is going on?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
DLC#7 earl-mid DEC. TZ mid-late DEC. so probably first week then third week before christmas.

Last edited:

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Damn you guys are keeping your information tight, spilling only very little at a time. :)
Hopefully that means the missing add-on packs will drop for X360 shortly after Twilight Zone. Please don't hesitate to drop dates (or around-what-month) once you have them!

Shifty Pete

Oct 10, 2012
Knowing that TZ is coming soon, but not exactly when, is kind of maddening. Its like being a kid waiting for Christmas, only I can't go rummaging through the attic to find out more about TZ.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
So if I get this right table pack 5 which was suppose to come out early december will now come out only after TZ and STTNG so sometimes around mid to late january. I know a lot of people touch themselves thinking about TZ but I don't. I was really lookind forward to SS and Big Shot but once again, to nobody's suprise, another delay. I hope they are all on Santa's naughty list.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So if I get this right table pack 5 which was suppose to come out early december will now come out only after TZ and STTNG so sometimes around mid to late january. I know a lot of people touch themselves thinking about TZ but I don't. I was really lookind forward to SS and Big Shot but once again, to nobody's suprise, another delay. I hope they are all on Santa's naughty list.
Just be thankful you're on PS3 and not the 360 or the PC. Players on those two platforms probably aren't getting anything for Christmas, barring divine intervention.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Tell me about it. I have both PS3 and X360, but got my TPA for X360, because it's the platform I prefer playing on - before realising how cribbled it is. :(

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I was really looking forward to Big Shot also. Bit sad it sounds like it is being nudged back. Seems like Android got it ages ago.
Release um both at once!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.