New Table in Progress: Predator Pinball

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
"The Predator project is still very much alive and our prototype is almost finished. Anyone in the northern mid-west (or even further away, of course, if you're so inclined) is invited to come out to the Michigan Pinball Expo (www.MiPinball.com) from April 12th-15th in Oakland, MI to see and play the prototype first hand and play a TON of other pins for the weekend. Also, the website, http://www.skitbpinball.com, has been updated with some new pictures and a video or two so you can all keep up with the progress we're making with the game. Hope to see some of you at the show and play some games together!"

predbackglass1024x716.jpg

"Keep in mind that this is still in extremely early stages of testing, but here's a quick video showing off the whitewood in action."

Attachments

• predbackglass1024x716.jpg
    predbackglass1024x716.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This just is oozing with potential. So much great source material. A shame Williams or Bally never had this to do back when they were producing top notch machines and the movie first came out. Just one of those tables that should have been made. Can't wait for this one to be complete. Very exciting for the license!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The fact that this is coming from an upstart company and has licensing, dmd and everything is quite impressive. I wonder if they licensed a Stern system or something.

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
Please say their planning on having a "Goddamn Sexual Tyranosarus Multiball" mode in the game. That movie will forever be the king of one liners.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please say their planning on having a "Goddamn Sexual Tyranosarus Multiball" mode in the game. That movie will forever be the king of one liners.

Ha, so true. It sounds like the table is going to have a ton of one liners....and it'll be rated R too.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Looks good, but being anally retentive, I kinda hope they work on the font used on the DMD... because right now it looks like they're using Comic Sans. Other than that, looks like a sweet table!

Edit: Wait, this is officially licensed? Holy ****. Nice work by the guys. Would love to see something like this or Bill Paxton Pinball make a cameo/freebie appearance in PA at some stage.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
This is looking to be one heck of a table! Would there be any way for Farsight to replicate this for TPA? Because that would be awesome if it was at all possible...

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I haven't looked into this table in a long time, forgot all about it actually.
One thing that really bothers me is the pop bumpers in the 3 dot "predator laser" shape aren't red.

It makes me doubt their design abilities.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Have the table lights change colors like the different view modes of the predator with the heartbeat sound and that digital waaang noise as the colors change.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So I'm guessing they paid for the Predator license then?

Seems like they are definitely aiming solely for collectors, as it is extremely mode heavy. Not sure about the layout, but I kinda like where they're going with this. For sure I like the audio call outs. Very curious to see the finished product.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
HUNT MODE after the side has been selected the secondary buttons should change the lights like differnt HUNT view modes! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts