Bug iOS Version 1.2.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Post your bugs for V1.2.1 on iOS here!

Moderator note:

This thread is for posting bugs only (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use this thread instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps to reproduce:

Frequency:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Twilight Zone Issues:
  • The lamp above the left spiral should be yellow, not green.
  • The 1,000,000 and 750,000 inserts on the Powerfield are very low-res, and need to be reversed. The orange 750,000 insert belongs on the right.
  • The Powerball has the same texture as the other 5 steel balls, unless a custom ball skin is used.
  • The jackpot sound sequence is missing the higher-pitched component (the part that sounds sort of like the sound played when Spiral Breakthroughs are made).
  • Two of the Greed targets are white when lit and yellow when unlit.
  • The clock motor does not make that much noise when it moves the clock hands unless it is badly in need of maintenance!
  • Shots to the Camera occasionally "jump" the hole and roll up the gumball exit lane, tripping the switch there and wrongly depriving the player of the Camera award or advance of the jet bumpers.
  • The default high score list does not have the initials of the top 5 backers.
Scared Stiff Issues:
  • The Dagger Scoop eject still erroneously loops balls around to the Dead Head lanes repeatedly.
  • It is still possible to get multiple balls stuck in the Crate to trigger multiple jackpots. Doing so leads to multiple balls stuck in the scoop and various weird behavior. See the threads in the Scared Stiff forum for full details.
General Issues:
  • The credits do not show any of the kickstarter backers.

Last edited:

Pejota

Aug 20, 2012
Medieval Madness still won't let you save Troll Bombs until you want to use them. They are used at the first opportunity when you press the right flipper.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The "end of game" menu doesn't pop up after the final ball drains on Scared Stiff. You have to hit the pause button to exit the table.

iPad2/iOS 6

Just Some Guy

Jun 18, 2012
Lost all of my scores again. I’m done with the game now. What a disappointment.
Pinball Arcade had a lot of potential, but Farsight needs considerably better QA testing for their releases.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just a heads up, in an effort to get things a bit more organized around here: please refer to the first post for guidelines on posting bugs. This should hopefully make it easier for Farsight to process our input.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
Just had a bug in Twilight Zone where after finishing lost in the zone, the balls get reloaded into the gumball machine and the camera zooms in on it and stays there. I could not shoot any more balls and was forced to quit my game :(. Sucks cause I was doing really good too... Should add this to your list.

IPad 2 iOS 6.0.1

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
A couple problems with this version...

Big Shot deletes itself and has to be re-downloaded every time you close the app...

TZ runs laggy on my iPad 2 with a slow, stuttering ball. Low FPS?

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
A couple problems with this version...

Big Shot deletes itself and has to be re-downloaded every time you close the app...

TZ runs laggy on my iPad 2 with a slow, stuttering ball. Low FPS?
Yeah I'm getting a low FPS as well. Rawr. :(

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I can only seem to zoom in while in Exploration Mode in the pro menu. Reverse pinching zooms up to a point, then stops. I can swipe up from there to zoom more, swipe down to zoom out. Left and right swipes do go left and right, but I can't navigate to the back or front of the table. Is this a bug or am I missing some other means of controlling it? iPad 3, latest os.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Figured it out.

Device/OS: iPad 3, current os

Bug Description:when camera is in locked mode on a table, table exploration does not function properly. You must start a game, disable the locked camera, and restart the exploration mode.

Steps to reproduce: lock camera, go into exploration.

Frequency: every time

Also, you can zoom in crazy close on the back of TotAN, but not TZ. You can get a much clearer view of the bottom of TotAN, which you can't get in TZ

inspector42

May 27, 2012

Bug Description: in TotAN ball control mode, going to the top of the skill shot ramp, where the spiral is seems to unanchor the ball from the table, allowing it to float in space and veer completely off the table. Thankfully, another ball then launches.

Steps to reproduce: take ball up to top of ramp, move it around.

Frequency: every time.

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
I just played a little bit with the new update:

With the RBION update the table is much more playable than before (iPad1).

My Hall of Fame scores are now send to GC, at least after months of
nont working GC i am back in the Top Ten.

The troll bomb bug is still there, (f-word).

For me TZ looks much to colorful, a little more pale would be better.

I bought TZ with the pro menue, for me it is not worth the money.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3rd gen, iOS 5.x

Bug Description: Kickstarter rewards interfering with paid tables. Repro steps use SS with Pro Mode bought, with TZ with Pro Mode obtained via KS award.

Steps to reproduce:
Sign into Farsight account .Play TZ/use pro mode just fine.
Exit TZ
Enter Scared Stiff. Sometimes you'll get a "Do you want to buy this table? or play for free?" dialog. Cancel out and start it again.
Enter Pro Mode menu. It will ask if you want to pay $4 to buy Pro Mode (despite being bought already).
Exit SS back to main menu
Re-Enter SS. Table works perfectly including Pro Mode.
Exit SS.
Scroll to TZ. It now has a "Buy now" stamp, and attempting to enter TZ asks if you want to buy it or buy it with pro mode..
Cancel out. Logout/login to FarSight account again, and TZ works, but SS is broken again (at least pro mode).

Frequency: Every time switching from TZ to SS and back. The "sometimes" part maybe every other time at most.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Figured it out.

Bug Description:when camera is in locked mode on a table, table exploration does not function properly. You must start a game, disable the locked camera, and restart the exploration mode.

Steps to reproduce: lock camera, go into exploration.

Frequency: every time

Also, you can zoom in crazy close on the back of TotAN, but not TZ. You can get a much clearer view of the bottom of TotAN, which you can't get in TZ

Nice catch! That's been bugging me for weeks.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
The "end of game" menu doesn't pop up after the final ball drains on Scared Stiff. You have to hit the pause button to exit the table.

iPad2/iOS 6
Same here, terrible issue. I can't save any score. Anyway many tables fixed in this version and TZ working fine (no lag).

iPad 2/iOS 6.0

night

May 18, 2012
Ball and camera stutter problems on lots of TPA tables on iPad2 iOS6. Black Hole and Monster Bash are the worst.
And this have been for MONTHS now..

Brian Manning

Sep 6, 2012

iPad2/iOS 6

Same here, though the pause button is nonfunctional in my case. I have to back out of TPA completely and reboot the iPad each time I finish.

iPad3/iOS6

R

Rhandos

Device/OS: iPad 3rd gen, iOS 5.x

Bug Description: Kickstarter rewards interfering with paid tables. Repro steps use SS with Pro Mode bought, with TZ with Pro Mode obtained via KS award.

Steps to reproduce:
Sign into Farsight account .Play TZ/use pro mode just fine.
Exit TZ
Enter Scared Stiff. Sometimes you'll get a "Do you want to buy this table? or play for free?" dialog. Cancel out and start it again.
Enter Pro Mode menu. It will ask if you want to pay $4 to buy Pro Mode (despite being bought already).
Exit SS back to main menu
Re-Enter SS. Table works perfectly including Pro Mode.
Exit SS.
Scroll to TZ. It now has a "Buy now" stamp, and attempting to enter TZ asks if you want to buy it or buy it with pro mode..
Cancel out. Logout/login to FarSight account again, and TZ works, but SS is broken again (at least pro mode).

Frequency: Every time switching from TZ to SS and back. The "sometimes" part maybe every other time at most.
Same on iPhone 4S, iOs 6. No matter how often I log in and out of my Farsight account and how often I restore my tables, either Twilight Zone doesn't work or Twilight Zone works and all my other tables are stuck at "Buy now", even after restoring. I'm sticking to TZ until this is fixed because it's annoying as hell. Maybe this could've been prevented by sending out iTunes Store redemption codes instead of going the internal login route (if that's even possible for DLC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts