Bug Mac Version 1.0.7 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac Version 1.0.7 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Device/OS: Mac

Bug Description: can't get reward table, $100 tier

Steps To Reproduce: already own TPA for Mac. Logging out and back in to farsight. restoring purchases, nothing works, asks me to purchase table or pro pack.

Frequency: 100%

Sure it isn't the type of bug you are looking for, but can't even get past this to see any bugs in the game.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Some kind of bug with launching the ball on Medieval Madness?

It always worked in the past using space bar, but now you have to hit the nudge keys to launch the ball. Anyone else see this problem?

Also, why can't the game not start in full screen mode (it has always had FPS problems in window mode anyway) and have a quit button to exit the game, instead of having to use keyboard shortcuts to close the program?? Very unpolished.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
As per the fact that Pin Wiz said lingering bugs...

Device/OS: Macbook Pro/ OSX 10.7.5 - 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM

Bug Description: Nudging and Extra Buttons (Magna Save-BK / Electro Post-HD) do not activate when a SHIFT button flipper is active.

Steps To Reproduce: Start any game on any table. Press and hold a Shift button (left or right) and then press either nudge or extra button, and nothing happens.

Frequency:100%

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description: Tournament Score not posting. Have only tried TOM currently, but when I then go to Tables to see the scores, and then click the upper right button to switch from Overall to My Score, nothing is posted on my score...even hours after having posted a score.

Steps To Reproduce: Start and play a game of TOM and finish and enter initials.

Edit: No score from any table through tournament mode posts from the MAC version.

Last edited:

rivalschools

Jun 19, 2012
As per the fact that Pin Wiz said lingering bugs...

Bug Description: Nudging and Extra Buttons (Magna Save-BK / Electro Post-HD) do not activate when a SHIFT button flipper is active.

Steps To Reproduce: Start any game on any table. Press and hold a Shift button (left or right) and then press either nudge or extra button, and nothing happens.

Same issue here...

Also:
- still getting hangs/crashes when signing in to the leaderboards, specifically at the "resolving friends" dialogue
- Cirqus Voltaire DMD is still screwy

Random slowdowns/crap performance on certain tables, with no other programs running in the background; running 10.8.2 on a hex-core Mac Pro 5,1, 24 GB of RAM, and my apps folder is on an SSD.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
Same issue here...

Also:
- still getting hangs/crashes when signing in to the leaderboards, specifically at the "resolving friends" dialogue
- Cirqus Voltaire DMD is still screwy

Random slowdowns/crap performance on certain tables, with no other programs running in the background; running 10.8.2 on a hex-core Mac Pro 5,1, 24 GB of RAM, and my apps folder is on an SSD.

I find it interesting that you the facebook sign in is hanging up for you. It's been working for me since the beginning. Except yeah last update it was broken. For me the resolving of the friends will crash the entire app everytime if I click off the app or go into my "spaces". If I don't touch anything and usually I do have to wait for like 2 mins it will resolve the friends and pop up login complete. Its a pretty long wait, but it works for me. Try waiting on the resolving friends without clicking anything for like 5 min and see if that works.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description:

Harley Davidson Table Two player (3 or four player mode not starting properly). When a two player game is selected only a one player game is started. When you go to 3 player, only two player game gets started, but at the end of the 3 balls, a third player is shown but with a score of 0 and at no point did the game load up the screen saying player 3, nor did the DMD.

Steps To Reproduce: Load TPA up, and load the HD table. Start any multiplayer game, and quit before the DMD Match screen comes up. Now the next time you go to a multiplayer game, the bug happens. (When you exit out into the Table select screen and move to another game and then go back to HD and start the Table's menu, the multiplayer game starts properly; however, if you quit again then the bug comes back.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description: Cirqus Voltaire - The HUD for the DMD when selected to turn on, turns off after the start of a new game. Not exiting the the table menu, but simply ending a game, or selecting quit during a game and restarting will turn the HUD off everytime.

Steps To Reproduce: Restart the game in any manner.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description:
Cirqus Voltaire - When Post processing is turn on, the neon tube does not light up at all.

Steps To Reproduce: In table select menu, turn post processing on. Go into Cirqus Voltaire table, start game.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description:
Two Players both score on the local high scores list. The second player can not enter their initials. The HUD for scrolling through letters, and then pressing select does not come up. If the game support flipper to scroll through letter player 2 can still scroll through, but then not enter the letter to move to the next one.

Steps To Reproduce: Start any two player game (not sure it happens in 3 or 4 player games) and both get a high score value to enter your initials.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description: Elvira and the Party Monsters - Serious slow downs during the multiball. and a few times during single ball play.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game.

Frequency:85%

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012

Bug Description: Leaderboard scoring does two different sets of scores. When you choose to post your beaten high score on a table to facebook, after the post, if you go into leaderboards in any of the menus, it gives you high scores when facebook was the only way to log in and post scores. Any other scores you have gotten from the Farsight login are temporally not shown. If you log out and log back into your farsight login, then the scores return. It also shows your facebook name as the username, and not the farsight login username.

Steps To Reproduce: Get a high score and post it to Facebook. Go into the leaderboards to see my scores, not posted or old high scores listed for my score.

Pinbwiz

Nov 5, 2012
Device/OS: MacBookAir 2012 / Intel Core I7 2Ghz - 8GB RAM

Bug Description:

- Twilight Zone -

Right flippers stay stuck up in the middle of the game then the right shift key works as inverted ( press to get the right flippers down )

Slows down on the ball & flippers when the ball comes down near the center bottom hole, with weird physics ( the ball bounces up like there was a magnet )
--> EDIT : Tested on a late 2011 Imac with same results.

Huge CPU utilization overall & unplayable if using post-processing & detail level 2 - Playable without these options.
--> EDIT : Late 2011 Imac absorbing much better the load which keeps huge, anyway.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game

Frequency: 50 % for flippers issue - 100% for the huge load on CPU & GPU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts