I just pre-ordered myself a Hobbit pinball table from Jersey Jack!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm really excited for it after seeing just how beautiful
the Wizard of Oz turned out. Just wanted to share with fellow pinball lovers!

On topic: Do you think we'll ever see JJ's WOZ table in Pinball Arcade? It seems to me
that it would be a good way for them to advertise themselves to casual pinball players
that wouldn't otherwise even know Jersey Jack exists.

Plus it's probably the only way I'll even ever see a Wizard of Oz table.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Wow, congrats!
That must be awesome to get a brand new machine.
It must be even more awesome to have the kind of money to buy a brand new machine. ;)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Do you think we'll ever see JJ's WOZ table in Pinball Arcade? It seems to me
that it would be a good way for them to advertise themselves to casual pinball players
that wouldn't otherwise even know Jersey Jack exists.

Plus it's probably the only way I'll even ever see a Wizard of Oz table.

I don't know what OS Woz uses but I'm sure TPA can't currently emulate it. We can hope though.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I don't know what OS Woz uses but I'm sure TPA can't currently emulate it. We can hope though.

Ah, I didn't even think of that... bummer.
Still it would be such a good way for J-Jack to let people know about their company that they should pay Farsight to do it.
That is if the Warner Bros WoZ license would let them.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
No. I don't think they've even started on it yet. I'm guessing we won't see any early design ideas until late January or February. They're still in the middle of finishing the WoZ production run.

karl

May 10, 2012
Well done Metalzoic! It's people like you who keep the flame burning and the hands of pinball manufacturers busy. It is an insane amount of money for something way down the road, but looking at the quality of WOZ, your money should be in safe hands and you will have something to really look forward to the next couple of years. I am truly happy for you and of course insanely jealous also ;-)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Congrats on a down payment? You wont see it for 2 more years...Why not just buy a machine now? Reminds me of people who buy cars like this by the time its out there is already something faster stronger prettier. Enjoy the wait.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It's going to be a while. We're looking at 1 1/2 to two years before the first two movies are released and the third is in a complete enough state to be utilized in the game. Then there's the production, which is quite substantial.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts