Mode "post procesing" low framerate ipad 4

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
Greetings, I have an ipad for just 4. I'm thrilled to say that the quality and graphics of the tables is far superior to the PS Vita, console also I have.

Not if you have already added or now, but I've noticed that there is a mode called "post procesing" that improves the quality of the tables.
The fact is that when you activate this mode the framerate drops considerably tables, not that you can not play, but the ball completely lost the softness that is in normal mode.

Do not know if this is normal, it is assumed that the ipad 4 generation is more powerful hardware out there now, and not if the problem is a lack of optimization or tables need so much power that neither the ipad 4 can with them.

Another thing is that the instructions in the twilight zone table are not in Spanish, which does not occur in the other tables. I hope the translate, because not all dominated the English (I write to thank the translator of google)

Last edited:

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
My opinion is that the post processing mode is completely irrelevant and should be removed from the iOS version for now, as this is concrete proof nothing supports it yet if it's not running properly on an iPad 4. Slows the game down to unplayable levels on my iPad 3

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I have no idea why they left post processing in the game, it doesn't even look any better regardless of what it does to the frame rate.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Really? I think it looks WAY better. More muted colours = more realistic, IMO. Wish they could give us the option on the 4S as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts