Android - Bug Local highscores issue

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
The first two times I got a place on the local highscore leaderboard my score was nowhere to be found afterwards. Now I took the #1 score and now I'm there on spot 1 and 2, with the same score! Anyone else with similar issues? I'm playing on Galaxy S2

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
The first two times I got a place on the local highscore leaderboard my score was nowhere to be found afterwards. Now I took the #1 score and now I'm there on spot 1 and 2, with the same score! Anyone else with similar issues? I'm playing on Galaxy S2

Same problem here. There is also additional bug. Right now I have no 1 score of 17+ milions and no 2 of 28+ milions. I am on Galaxy S2 as well.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012

I also have that same problem.

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
I don't think I need to say much about this (I'm EXT), it's seriously broken ;)

2hge82v.jpg

Shearie

Apr 8, 2012
Same thing happened to me on iOS. First high score I got was duplicated and the second one, where I got my first billion score, didn't get recorded. :(

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
This happened to me after setting the no.1 high score, I'm now in first and second place with the same amount of points. I'm on ipad2 5.01

Arnies

Apr 9, 2012
In addition it is not currently possible to view the billionaire's club scores on the local table. I know the ROM tracks these separately but it would be nice to be able to view both lists.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
As it turns out the real Bride Table has a bug where grand champion score gets set in the 1st place score as well. We worked out a fix for this, and it'll be in a future update.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Lol, so it's a case of being too accurate. Funny :)

Thanks for all the updates and insights into the design/publication process Mike. Very helpfull and interesting.

I really don't mind playing semi-QA the first while after an update if you guys respond to the raised issues in this manner. It's the best of both worlds: we get to play the tables faster and we're assured as accurate a simulation as possible in the longer run. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Exciter

Apr 17, 2012
I've beaten the BoP high score couple times, and it doesn't post anything to the local score at all. Will the double-posting fix also address this issue?

I'm on iPad 2, OS 5.1. All the other tables seem to be operating correctly.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts