Login Problems on IPHONE

Carpy

May 7, 2012
can anyone suggest what i should do.
Everytime i click login it crashes and goes back to my iphone main menu, ive deleted the app, reinstalled it twice, created a new account through my wifes email and still i encounter the same problem.
any suggestions please.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I'd try a complete restore Carpy. Not seen this on my iPhone but if its got IOS 6 that might help. Mine does go a bit weird on me when it's getting really full though but I just delete stuff of it.

Maybe that will help too. Have a look at the storage settings and take a little time for a bit of a purge

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Carpy (Chris) - I've been having this issue with FS Login ever since it launched :(
I have an iPhone 4 that's not yet been upgraded to iOS 5 (let alone 6).
FS seemed to think the early iOS I was running could be the issue.
What iOS & model do you have?
It's not been too much of a hassle so far (as wasn't a TZ KS contributor)....

But, I'm in for STTNG and the new Tourneys require you to be logged in :( (not that I'd stand a chance! LOL)

Andy

Carpy

May 7, 2012
cheers guys, its an iphone 4, i've grabbed my sons iphone so i can play some of the tables while i wait for the xbox dlc....maybe i will try a complete restore then

DrNutt

Dec 22, 2012
I have an iPhone 4, which worked beautifully until this morning. Somehow my account got logged out and every attempt to log back in has resulted in a login failure message. I can't find any options to reset the password or anything. I'd rather not have to lose all my purchased tables and redo all of my table goals every time I play. :/

DrNutt

Dec 22, 2012
Nope, not on 3G or WiFi, pretty sure it's not an Internet problem on my end. I can play my tables but it's annoying to have to redo the goals and high scores every time I play. I tried changing the password on this forum account but I'm not even sure if that is the same thing or if they are just two separate accounts linked to the same email. I love pinball and Farsight for doing what they do, but it would be nice to get some sort of support for this issue beyond forum posting into the ether and hoping someone here can help me. :/

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Hate to ask Doc cos you probably have, but have you emailed FS support? They get good comments here plus some of the employees look in from time to time.

May well be FS log in related. There are threads in the IOS area that will point the way.

I use the same email PW for all TPA related shenanigans which may luckily be why I haven't seen what you're getting

Kevvek1110

Feb 16, 2013
I'm having a similar issue. I downloaded the IOS game on my iPad mini, and when you start it up it gives you the option to register, login, or play as a guest. Every time I try to register it takes me to a safari page and the page does not load, https://www.pinballanalytics.com/login/register.php is the page. I tried opening the page on my MacBook Air as well no good. So I then looked up the app on the store and went to the support page at pinballarcade.com and it suggested I email support@pinballarecade.com which I did only to have the email returned twice undeliverable. So I have only been able to play as a guest. I bought two of my favorite table packs but not shelling out any more cash until I can fix this..

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
That is odd. Are you using the 'free version', or the 99cent version? I had login problems with the free version, so I bought the 99cent version. Since then, I have only had to log in once and no more problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.