Twilight Zone Slingshot Art Reversed

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
A very minor inconsistency, but the art on the slingshots on the TZ table is reversed.

Here's TPA:

8TxpK.jpg

And here's the original art:

image-17.jpg

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
That is an interesting find, I need to look into how the table was initially shipped and get back to you guys. Thanks for pointing this out, I am surprised we would have passed approval if this is indeed wrong in our game.

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
That is an interesting find, I need to look into how the table was initially shipped and get back to you guys. Thanks for pointing this out, I am surprised we would have passed approval if this is indeed wrong in our game.

Latest updated table still has the art reversed.. Also while we are on the subject there are several posts missing on the mini playfield... at least 6 are missing... The rubber rings are suspended in the air without the posts.... the rocket kicker metal ball guide is missing... (the one that guides the ball into the hitch hicker lane) and the blue plastic above the skill shot scoop is missing as well...

night

May 18, 2012
Another thing that is missing when comparing the 2 images are the table shadows in TZ.. Did the art team forgot them? They didn't in Attack from Mars, they sure did in TZ.
A table without shadows becomes visually confusing, especially a busy table like TZ.
Add shadows, it will make the table look so much better and the lighting stand-out more.

Last edited:

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Also notice in the screenshot that I posted there is a nut missing from the upper right corner of the right slingshot.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Jason your suprised THAT didn't halt your approval? Um.... what about actual backwards art on head boards or completely MISSING art like center ramp of CV, I often wonder if the "person" who does the approval process even looks for discrepancies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts