General Android question

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I'm sure this has been asked already, but I want to present my situation. I have purchased all the tables for Android and I am going to be ditching my Android phone and going with either IP5 or WP8 in January. If I was to purchase an android tablet, would I be able to restore my transactions to it?

Thanks

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
And part 2 of that question (for those with Android tablets and non-phone devices), which works well with TPA? I've heard of the Kindle Fire version being separate but haven't really kept up on how well it works.

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I've played on both the orginal kindle fire and my nexus 7 and I prefer the nexus hands down. Lightweight great size. Plus on my kindle fire the backs of the tables are blurry. I much prefer the nexus.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I've played on both the orginal kindle fire and my nexus 7 and I prefer the nexus hands down. Lightweight great size. Plus on my kindle fire the backs of the tables are blurry. I much prefer the nexus.

And are you just using the standard Android version on your Nexus? There are separate Android and Kindle versions, right?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
The Nexii use your standard google.play store. Kindles use the Amazon store, which is something different. Therefore the two different versions.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
The Nexii use your standard google.play store. Kindles use the Amazon store, which is something different. Therefore the two different versions.

So it scales fine, looks good and plays good on your Nexus?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
You may ask me that question after Santa crawled down my chimney. For now I have to rely on other Forum members' impressions: TPA seems to be great on both Nexus 7 and 10. Although the menu doesn't scale right on the 10 but that'll be fixed soon.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Also works great on the Transformer TF300T tablet. This is my primary device for TPA and most other android games.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.