What a frustrating table

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Had a great bad game Scored 224M+, started on the 4th round of continents and still only collected R I P and L. Lot sof extra balls and seemed every easy continent gave me a quick drain. Any tips on the two ball letters? I seem to have trouble settling the balls on the flippers in iOS. It is futile to try ramp shots with balls flying everywhere.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Trap the other ball, or send it up to the jet bumpers, having fun with itself for a few minutes. Mainly though, don't focus too much on the multiball letters (you can just get the others multiple times), and stack multiball continents to help winning the other letters.

Feels stupid for me to give these tips, since you're obviously better than me :) I still struggle with this table, but the more I play it, the more fun it gets.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Well, I finally did it. Got Atlantis. Have so much trouble with the ramps and double multi balls on this table, don't know why. Just glad it is over, lol.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
When it first came out, I was insanely good at it... got Atlantis 3 times in the first couple weeks after launch. Now they either changed some things or my skill abandoned me and I can't get close.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I have trouble with inconsistent tables, this and Big Shot come to mind. Nothing like CFTBL where the ball settles on the paddles. RBION seems to be inconsistnet in that, when the ball comes out of the lower hole, sometimes it settles on the left flipper, sometimes it activates the bumper, the vari-target, dont even get me started there. I often hit it hard sometimes three times in a row before it falls in.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Once you know how to backhand the right ramp of the right flipper, multiball continents (and obtaining jackpots in regular multiball) become much easier to obtain.

The ball out of the scoop comes out in only 1 of 2 ways: either a direct cradle on your left flipper or it goes of the bumper to the right where you then go round and catch it on the left again.

I have no issues on the varitarget, as long as I shoot it off the left flipper, Australia is a certain letter 95% of the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts