Cannot start Pinball Arcade with new phone

Vizamar

Dec 2, 2012
Hi all,

This is the first smartphone I've had. I got a LG Motion 4G with Ice Cream Sandwich. After I try to run Pinball Arcade the initial splash screen comes up explaining the details of what PA are. The problem is the screen is zoomed in so I cannot hit any buttons to proceed. It's focused right in the middle of the text for some reason. I cannot move the screen around at all. I've tried older versions of PA too. It seems there is nothing I can do to fix this. I've searched and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

Is there anything I can do? Dying to play Twilight Zone.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Look at your android bar. On the left side there should be an icon that looks like four arrows pointing outward (zoom symbol). touch it and two choices should be come up in a mini menu. Choose "stretch to fill screen" and you should be all good.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Looking at the response from FarSight in this thread below makes me think that sadly the resolution of the phone may be too low.
"unfortunately to fit our design we had to patch our ui scheme to something about the size of vga (640x480). I have tried to filter out most of the devices that fall below that. Supporting anything below that would require a rewrite or stretching of assets."
After a quick look I think the phone you mentioned is 320 x 480, which is the same resolution as the phone mentioned in the other thread.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...e-on-LG-Optimus-Elite?highlight=optimus+elite

Vizamar

Dec 2, 2012
Looking at the response from FarSight in this thread below makes me think that sadly the resolution of the phone may be too low.
"unfortunately to fit our design we had to patch our ui scheme to something about the size of vga (640x480). I have tried to filter out most of the devices that fall below that. Supporting anything below that would require a rewrite or stretching of assets."
After a quick look I think the phone you mentioned is 320 x 480, which is the same resolution as the phone mentioned in the other thread.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...e-on-LG-Optimus-Elite?highlight=optimus+elite

Thanks for the responses. Yeah that's gotta be it. That's unfortunate. Can I switch to any other OS's or anything else? Again, new to smartphones so not sure if this is even possible. I'd like to be able to play pinball on the go and PA has the best tables. Have bought them for Ipad and the 360 already.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts