Finally got Spider Mania goal

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I was finally able to reach this goal over the weekend. This has been so close on so many attempts. The hardest part for me was trying to remain calm with trying to get the last item on the spider wheel. I missed it the first couple of times from being nervous. The animation was pretty cool once I hit the goal.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Congrats! I still haven't been able to do it. I get very close, but I always blow it. I almost forgot about that table since TZ came out.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Dang, dude!

This is one of my favorite tables and have playing since 1996 or so and have NEVER reached that !

A tip of the "virtual hat" to you my friend!

Last edited:

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
Congratulations! :)

I've been trying to get this but it seems impossible. I can't seem to keep the ball long enough. I can get close (2 or 3 away) but never seem to get the rest :(

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
I've just started playing the table on Vita and have a reliable technique to hit the hole easily - activated Spider Mania twice in a single game earlier :cool:

First fire the ball up the right ramp to activate the hole :rolleyes:, then as it returns hold up the left flipper which will drop the ball to the tip of the right flipper, giving you an easy volley shot up the left loop (hit it slightly late otherwise you'll be up the bony beast ramp), round to the lab, and (90% of the time) to drop through into the spider hole.

Alternatively you can do this in reverse once the hole is activated - instead fire the ball up the bony beast ramp, hold down the right flipper on the return for a simple volley from the left flipper into the hole.

I can't help you with the timing of the spinner though - I miss loads!!

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Nice job, man !!!

This is going to be one of those goals that's going to consume my VERY soul until I get it. I came within 2 features of getting it, one time, and was positively frothing with anticipation... but alas, the Pinball Gods being what they are, decided I needed to drain my last 2 ball in quick succession. This weekend when I have some time, I'm going to play some games focused ONLY on getting that *&^%ing goal.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
What is really lame is that I am going to have to earn that goal again. My Nook took a hard dump on me and once I got it running again all of my progress was gone. Wish that your goals were all tied to the Login so that you would not lose progress when events like this happen.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
What is really lame is that I am going to have to earn that goal again. My Nook took a hard dump on me and once I got it running again all of my progress was gone. Wish that your goals were all tied to the Login so that you would not lose progress when events like this happen.

On iOS, they are now.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Generally I feel like Jeff Strong playing Zen Pinball when it comes to this table, the balls just refuse to drain. But I just can't get seem to get this wizard goal. I always run short of three or four of those web slots... and it's really hard to time the spider right. Arghmrhgflth.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts