More than one continent at a time?

lazmama

Feb 21, 2012
I don't know if this is a bug or not because I have never played a real RBION. During my last game on the Xbox, I was in the midst of collecting tombstones to complete the Europe goal and I managed to visit two more continents (Antarctica and Asia) before Europe was completed.

Playing on my iPhone, there was occasional overlap where I would be trying to complete the goals for two different continents simultaneously. I assumed that was just the design of the machine. But playing three continents simultaneously has made me suspicious. Is this really how it is designed?

Is there anyone that has played the real-life pinball machine and can you tell me if you have to complete one continent at a time, or if you can play more than one simultaneously? Bug or not?

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I think you can start more continents as long as the one you are playing is not multiball. In all multiball modes the right ramp is lit for jackpot and does not relight the vari-target. I could be totally wrong but this is what I seem to notice. If all the software is emulated, I'm sure its the same way on the real table.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So, I managed to find a real Ripley's table earlier tonight. I also managed to start multiple continents on it.

The real table will let you start multiple continents, at least partially regardless of whether they are multiball or not. I started Antarctic Multiball, shot the right ramp for a jackpot, then hit the vari-target to start Australia. Both modes ran simultaneously. However, all points count toward the last mode you started. In my case, my Antarctica score sucked, but my Australia score had all the jackpots from Antarctica counted under Australia instead.

Not sure what happens if you start multiple multiball continent modes...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts