Build a real virtual table?

Nov 13, 2012
If you could make your favorite virtual table into a real table for your game room, which one would you chose? Obviously one that doesn't do anything that can't be re-created in real life (sorry Zen!).

My top picks would be:

Space Cadet Pinball -- Included in the Windows 95 operating system, this was probably the first virtual pin I played that was actually realistic. I played the crap out of this table. I don't know how you'd do the warp holes, but I'm sure there's a way!

Three Angels -- This is an awesome (and brutally hard) pin. I don't know how you'd do the black/silver balls. You could probably do something like Angel balls in steel and a different kind of metal for the demons that isn't magnetic and set up the sensors so the table can tell the difference.

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot -- I haven't played this table much yet, but it looks doable!

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Timeshock!

Most definitely. It still manages to get me hooked 15 (!) years after initially released -- and discovered (I still have the original Windows CD I bought at year end 1997).

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I'd go with a ProPinball table, too. But for me it would be Big Race USA just a tiny little bit over Timeshock!

Nov 13, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely have to check out Timeshock. Looks like Pro Pinball is making a comeback next year.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely have to check out Timeshock. Looks like Pro Pinball is making a comeback next year.

Yes, you really should if you've never played it. Any of the Pro Pinball tables blow Space Cadet out of the water.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have an iMAC and there some kind of conversion file or something ....it didnt work.:(
sorry im no computur person either it was given too me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.