Sttng

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
the release dates for iOS have been great aside from HD and Taxi being delayed. Otherwise new tables have been dropping earlier than announced.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Here's how it stands

Twilight Zone was ORIGINALLY set for November but was pushed back into a December release date.

Star Trek TNG was set for December (well, that's it's most recent notable date) but pushed back into a January release date.

Now, Twilight Zone was released earlier than it's stated date because I think Farsight have cottoned on the idea that if they set dates later then it looks like they're ahead of schedule, and should they have to delay a table pack by say a fortnight they do it because they promised that date anyway.

Star Trek: TNG won't be released this year because the crush at the end of the year is just too much to take into account. On any other month it'd be easy to cram a few extra hours in towards the end of the month to get it out of the way but considering this is the Christmas month, not only would it be hard for Farsight to get everything sorted by December 29th or something, but if the Play/iOS stores stop accepting submissions over Christmas then there might be a backlog of apps anyway.

Basically, I'm expecting it coming out very early in January, roughly the fifth but not before then.

However, I have no idea how far they are done with the table and the fact that they pushed it forward makes me wonder if they've discovered a breakthrough, or realised that some of the work they did with the Twilight Zone could also help ST:TNG (like ball physics on a widebody table) if it only really needs a week or two of open beta testing then it's possible.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
However, I have no idea far they are done with the table and the fact that they pushed it forward makes me wonder if they've discovered a breakthrough, or realised that some of the work they did with the Twilight Zone could also help ST:TNG (like ball physics on a widebody table) if it only really needs a week or two of open beta testing then it's possible.
The table is far enough along that limited beta testing has started. I have no information on an actual release date.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Here's how it stands

Twilight Zone was ORIGINALLY set for November but was pushed back into a December release date.

Star Trek TNG was set for December (well, that's it's most recent notable date) but pushed back into a January release date.

Star Trek always had january as the kickstarter estimated delivery date. It was december back when STTNG was a stretch goal for TZ iirc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.