Poll: Time spent playing TPA

How much time do you spend playing TPA per day?

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm sure people on this forum spend more time playing TPA than the casual gamer, but I'm still curious. So how much time do you spend per day playing The Pinball Arcade? I actually spend more time on this forum than I do playing the actual game. I play less than an hour a day.

Edit - changed to an hour. I forgot about lunch. Usually spend 15 minutes on a game or two.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I played an 8 hour game on BOP:) Some days Im not feeling it or Im doing other things but most days From wake up till Im to tipsy and my reaction timing is gone then I switch to REAL pinball :p but I pop in here before and after every match :D

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
About 3 or 4 hours a day. Not in one session, just scattered throughout the day.
I play along with my lovely wife, who is actually better at most tables than I am.

Hey, I'm retired and love Pinball so I think I'm OK!

If I still had a job, etc it would be more like an hour.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

I typically split 1 hour a day.
30mins on my work dinner break.
And around 30mins after my son is in bed, before I sit down with my wife for the evening.
That's a realistic mid week average.
Dmd games have to be played on the weekend when I have more time.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm like Kolchak. I spend more time here than playing. Probably because I don't break out in a cold sweat visiting here.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Honestly, I haven't played at all in several weeks. Whenever I have free time for games, I'm playing Assassin's Creed 3 instead...

Tabe

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I've mostly wanted to play the recent tables lately, and since my console is an XBox, I only have them on my teeny Android phone, which makes playing for long periods physically difficult.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
It would be hard to say. I have days where I don't touch it, days where I play a half hour before bed, and days with marathon sessions. It just depends on my mood.

I must also confess that I played a lot more back when I could indulge in the marijuana. Oh how well this game goes with marijuana... but, alas, employment drug testing has put those days to an end.

N

Nik Barbour

alas, employment drug testing has put those days to an end.

We got that too recently. My employer has bought these sample jars you are randomly expected to piss in. Then they rip off this label and 5 or 6 chemical strips 'grass' (d'ya geddit) you up about what you've been doing.

I've had to completely readjust my balance to compensate for sobriety!

Disgusting way to treat Airline pilots.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
A couple of hours a day (average) for me, but it's not consistent. There can be days where I don't touch it, then will start back up to 1-2 hours. This is very dependent on time and mood.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I barely play anymore. The ease of things is a little discouraging, to me. Besides, I''ve recently spent $14,000 on 3 new toys and the necessary accoutrements. I''ve been busy with those. Melons, bowling pins, 2-liters of cheap soda, and silhouette targets are no longer safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.