Bug Camera settings for player 2 not saving

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I noticed the camera settings for player 2 are always set to 1/1 instead of the saved settings, I don't know if this happens with player 3 or 4. (This also happens on the Xbox which I have now given up on)

I brought up a few suggestions about the camera settings on a previous post:

4. Why does the camera angle number keeps popping up in the bottom left corner when none of the camera buttons have been pressed, could these be hidden? (Unless a camera button is pressed)

5. A way to lock the camera buttons and stop them working would be nice as I'm forever hitting them by accident and having to reset them (maybe the unused Select button to turn lock on and off). The DMD button could also be locked with this.

6. Or maybe the camera settings/DMD settings could be set from the options menu (per table):

Plunger cam: 1/2/3
Table Cam: 1/2/3/4
Zoom: On/Off
Multiball Cam: On/Off
DMD: On/On with player number & ball number/Off
DMD Position: SD/HD
Button Lock: On/Off (as mentioned in 5 above)

I'm forever pressing the camera buttons by accident while passing the controller to the other player.

Edit: Just noticed that the X button doesn't work for player 2 if both players have to enter their initials.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
One fix would be to stop passing the controllers around. Since my family started changing the controller in the ps3 menu, we can all switch our controller to controller number 1 in about 3/4 of a second.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Of course it would really be nice if you didn't have to pass/switch the controller in the first place (ie multi controller support)! : )

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Of course it would really be nice if you didn't have to pass/switch the controller in the first place (ie multi controller support)! : )

I totally agree. Frustrates me that multi controller support still hasn't been added.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.