Future releases: spoiled or surprised?

How would you like dlc tables to be announced?

• Always announced prior to launch

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Typically announced prior to launch but occasionally a surprise

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Typically a surprise but occasionally announced prior to launch

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Always a surprise

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Polltime!!! Just curious if everyone would be more interested in future dlc being announced in advance or being a surprise month to month.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Great poll! I voted for the occasional announcement.. Not announcing DLC would save Farsight the angry comments in case they would be delayed.. I imagine all the negative feedback (some of it valid) due to the delayed release of builds must cost loads of energy.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I'm cool with however they do it. I suppose announcing a few days before release would be ideal imo. I can't really think of a single table I would be unhappy with seeing. This sitting and thinking about it/checking for info/updates is nuts though. When they tell you a month or two ahead of time it seems like people go completely mental. Even myself! I'm more excited about what's coming than I probably should be for a 46 year old guy lol. I'm checking updates and info often too but I can't imagine getting angry about it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. I would love to see surprises as a general rule. They've announced a large numbers of tables but not exactly a when for the tables. It's nice to be on your toes. Plus seeing the occasional surprse table would be cool too. We all know that Monster Bash, Attack from Mars are coming but not when. What if one month you get Whitewater or Haunted House and never once was it mentioned by Farsight? Yet there it is on your screen as available to download. That would be really cool to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.