Christmassy Movies?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Besides the obvious such as, Jack Frost, Home Alone and Die Hard, what other Christmas movies do you lot enjoy?

N

Nik Barbour

"Elf" - and the incredibly predictable 'It's a wonderful life" for me (gotta be the black and white version though).

My 3 yr old likes "the polar express", I think I've seen it at least 5 times this month already!
I keep hoping the damned dvd player will break.

Nov 13, 2012
Christmas Vacation.

I can't watch any of the repeated ones anymore, especially x-mas story and wonderful life. At this point, I wish the kid would actually shoot out both eyes and George would just jump off the bridge and get it over with already.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Christmas Story is my fave. A few weeks ago I visited the Christmas Story house in Cleveland where it was filmed. It's fun!

Also gotta watch Bad Santa. It's not for kids though, unless you are bad parents. Do let me tell you how to raise your kids.

N

netizen

Terminator; Silent Night, Deadly Night; Nightmare Before Christmas; It's a Wonderful Life

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Nightmare Before Christmas ,A Christmas Carol with George C Scott , or Jim Carrey , or Mr. Magoo , im not picky . Polar Express . Santa Clause Conquers the Martians

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
I think all of my holiday favorites have already been listed, except for Gremlins and A Charlie Brown Christmas.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
For me it's Muppet Christmas Carol, Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, The Grinch (original) and A Charlie Brown Christmas.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown's Christmas, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Jim Carrey Christmas Carol and Nightmare Before Christmas (although it's suitable as a Halloween movie too).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.