Frog Frenzy Wizard Goal. Advice needed please.

Trash Man

Apr 5, 2012
I'm trying to get the Frog Frenzy wizard goal. It's the last one I need for this table. So far the best I have managed is only 3 super jackpots.

If I'm playing purely to get this goal what would be the best approach? I managed to get to Atlantis earlier buy going through the continents 3 times and I still only managed to get 3 super jackpots.

Thanks for any advice.

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
I'm in the same predicament Trash Man, and this is the last achievement I need for all the tables. I've got up to 135million, but can't get Atlantis or the Frog Frenzy.

Trash Man

Apr 5, 2012
I got it in the end :D

I tired going for the multiball and Ripoff multiball's but I struggle to finish off the superjackpots without losing all the balls.

In the end I just went around all the continents 6 times and got lucky with a super jackpot lit bonus along the way.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I'm usually good for between 0 and 1 SJs on either of the multi-ball modes, and I seem to have a lot of trouble starting either of them. But yes, whore the continents and jewels. You get a free SJ light for round-tripping, regardless of whether you "win" any of the continent modes at all, and you get an SJ light for temple jewel set A2-B2-C2. Getting a light from Bozo is a nice bonus, but I wouldn't count on it given the rarity. Other than that just keep your eyes open for extra ball opportunities. You're gonna need lots of extra balls to keep round-tripping the continent tour. Good luck!

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I just completed this goal a few minutes ago as my last goal too. Honestly it was partly luck, but I did develop some techniques that seemed to work pretty well. The first thing I did was always pass the ball over to the left flipper. From there you can shoot the top ramp as well as the vari-target. Basically I kept shooting the ball up the ramp and attempting to get the jewel row that lit the Super Jackpot. Doing this is beneficial as it can earn you plenty of extra balls. Additionally, you become very proficient at shooting for that ramp which is integral when you start trying to get the Super Jackpots when you start a mode. Disregard all modes that are not multiball since you don't really have that safety net. Letting these modes finish without taking any risky shots will allow you to quickly go through the continents. Each time you clear all of the continents the Super Jackpot is lit and you have the ball delivered right to the upper flipper for an easy shot. During the multiball modes try to juggle the balls until you have one trapped on the left flipper to shoot one of the ramps. Be patient and wait for safe shots at the ramps. After you have it lit, shoot for the vari-target so that it delivers the ball right to the upper flipper to get the Super Jackpot. As long as you focus solely on it, it won't be too hard to accomplish. Hope this helps and best of luck!

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
I finally completed this, and I think the real trick is multiball modes. Once I figured out the super jackpot is lit easier this way, it really wasn't that difficult to complete and I almost ran it a 2nd time.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I finally completed this, and I think the real trick is multiball modes. Once I figured out the super jackpot is lit easier this way, it really wasn't that difficult to complete and I almost ran it a 2nd time.

Congrats! It was definitely a rewarding goal to complete.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Ahhh.. This has been so difficult for me. Atlantis was fairly easy but froggy is giving me grief, my best is 4 S.J.'s on 1 ball and literally "dropped the ball" with last 2 balls :(

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Listen to Bahnzo. Multi-ball modes are the easiest way to get Super-Jackpots.

Once you have the Frog Frenzy lit do not go for it unless you are engaged in a Multi-ball mode of some sort.

A one-ball Frog Frenzy is rather lackluster given the effort it takes to get there.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Almost had it!!! I had all the super-jackpots and managed to completely squander like 5 extra balls trying to get the last one for the Frog Frenzy.

Funny part is, one of the extra balls I completely wasted by taking a screenshot with the left flipper held and when the shot was finished the controls go dead... poooooooooo

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Finally got this one.. Was really missing the fun factor after getting so close a few times, even became nervous when getting close to my successful run. Managed to pull it off on my first ball, technically many extra balls but there was quite a bit of game after my frog frenzy!

Hmmmm.. The new tables have no trophies on PS Vita.. That's too bad

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
2012-06-14-202511.jpg
[/IMG]

Soo happy, of course I couldn't connect to upload this high score but oh well.. :)

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
2012-06-14-202511.jpg
[/IMG]

Soo happy, of course I couldn't connect to upload this high score but oh well.. :)

Congrats.

Hey, how did you get such a nice screen shot? It looks internally generated.

*EDIT* Never mind. I just saw it was the Vita. I was thinking it was the PS3 version. I wish you could take screenshots in game with the PS3.

I'm still trying to get the last 2 wizard goals (Frog Frenzy and Atlantis) like many others... So hard compared to the others!!

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I'm trying to get the Frog Frenzy wizard goal. It's the last one I need for this table. So far the best I have managed is only 3 super jackpots.

If I'm playing purely to get this goal what would be the best approach? I managed to get to Atlantis earlier buy going through the continents 3 times and I still only managed to get 3 super jackpots.

Thanks for any advice.

Go for rippoffs a often as possible, remember after a continent the varitarget lights for continent visit only after shootin the right ramp, so avoid that for ripp off, and go for it as many times as you can rippoff will light the jackpots for a superjackpot. Thats the way i would do it if frog frenzy was my objective

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.