Scared stiff - Bug with free play

wiialoa

Dec 17, 2012
Device/OS:
iPhone 4 -IOS 6.0.1

Bug descritption :
On scared stiff, when I win a free game, I can not restart a new game. It crashes and I have access to anything and I have to restart the application completely.

Frequency:
Every time.

How can i restart a game?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
When you say win a free game do you mean get a match at the end of game with the score or something else?

Does the game just stop responding to input (no UI) or does the game completely freeze (table and DMD stop animating)

wiialoa

Dec 17, 2012
When you say win a free game do you mean get a match at the end of game with the score or something else?

Does the game just stop responding to input (no UI) or does the game completely freeze (table and DMD stop animating)

It's a the end of the game, we win a free game (another party) when your score is better than 6 000 points. At the end of the game, once you have more than 6000 points the game stop responding . Table continue animating (i can see best scores ...) but i can't restart a new game.
If i want restart a new game, i need to kill the application and reload pinball arcade.

Soluzar

Dec 20, 2012
This happens to me too. The table continues to animate properly, including the DMD. It's just not possible to do anything, since the UI won't pop up to offer a new game or the chance to exit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.