Gottlieb's Haunted House - Dimensions?

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Hello all,

New to the forums and wanted to ask if anyone has a Haunted House pin and could provide me with the dimensions of the table (including the head board dimensions).

I am purchasing this table tomorrow (my first) and would appreciate if anyone could post the dimensions or direct me somewhere so I may look them up.

Thanks!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Hello Stranger,

Here is the information you were requesting. Hope you find someone to move that giant frame....

Cabinet -

55-1/4" long
25-1/2" wide
16-1/2" high (front)
21" high (back - including neck)

Head -

30-1/4" wide
11-1/2" deep
~28-1/2" tall (less pin on opposite side of hinge, if MGOW uses them)
~29" tall (plus pin on opposite side of hinge, if MGOW uses them)

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Hello kind sir,

Thank you! I will definitely not have a problem getting this into my palace.
Yeah, I know a sucker who is going to help me move this beast.

I don't even have my first pin and I'm looking at what I want for my second.

I have a problem.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Getting Haunted House! Wow! Great choice. I remember when that pin first came out. My friends and I were in awe. We used to fight over who got to play it next. Had to be 30 years ago. Still one of my all time favorites. Great backglass, flippers everywhere, and that cool organ music.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
I just got it in my place!!
Very excited!
Ill post pics once I have it all set up
The pin is in great shape and the back glass is in fantastic shape- no peeling or fading of any kind and is the original- not a reproduction. Cabinet in great shape too!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Two cool pins in a week. Toronto is the place to be!

Lol yeah he's actually been my best friend since grade 3, about 26 years :) We've been hunting for tables together, and ended up with the HH after I went to see it and told him about it. Its a GREAT machine. The lighting that the seller installed is spectacular.

Hurry up and post those pics!

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Ya it's awesome- I love it! And yes same pin! It's in great shape and being a fan of older style pins, getting one in this condition is exciting!
I am going to add green LEDs to the lower play field this week then I will post tons of pics :)
Thinking of adding green LED track lighting under the cabinet so it looks to be glowing underneath when it's on (not part of the electronics of the pin, but seperate plug in).

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Thinking of adding green LED track lighting under the cabinet so it looks to be glowing underneath when it's on (not part of the electronics of the pin, but seperate plug in).

I've just done this and what I did was cut the mains cord about 2 foot short of the power supply inside the cabinet and wire a power strip to the end of the cord. Then put a plug on the 2 foot length of cable and plug it into the power strip. The strip I used has 4 sockets on it so the pin and the led strips under the cabinet are plugged in leaving 2 free sockets inside the cabinet, very hand for plugging a soldering iron in.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
I've just done this and what I did was cut the mains cord about 2 foot short of the power supply inside the cabinet and wire a power strip to the end of the cord. Then put a plug on the 2 foot length of cable and plug it into the power strip. The strip I used has 4 sockets on it so the pin and the led strips under the cabinet are plugged in leaving 2 free sockets inside the cabinet, very hand for plugging a soldering iron in.

That sounds like a good idea.
Would you mind posting a pic? That would be sweet :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts