Will we ever see a Bally "Medusa" pin?

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
This would be a table I would love to see them make.
Looks like a lot of fun and I love the theme.

Would be a lot of fun to see them make the light up base underneath the flippers on this one too.

Is this even a remote possibility?
image-5.jpg
image-3.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pair it with Seawitch for a bad girl DLC pack. I would be all over it. But it would be a surprise as these tables just aren't popular enough. Sadly dtown is correct about this. Just too many higher rated tables above a table like Medusa.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Pair it with Seawitch for a bad girl DLC pack. I would be all over it. But it would be a surprise as these tables just aren't popular enough. Sadly dtown is correct about this. Just too many higher rated tables above a table like Medusa.

*cough* Harley Davidson *cough*

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
that was the pin we had in our students union years and years ago was a good table but then got replaced by fathom which was much better IMO :)

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Yeah. A beautiful looking pinball, particularly lit up in a dark room. I sold one on to a friend of mine many years ago. Probably only just makes my Top 5 early-SS Bally games though. Centaur, Fathom and Eight Ball Deluxe all have more to them. Possibly Xenon and Spectrum too.

Could have been a truly great game if they had used Neptune's Cove as a 2-ball multiball lock though, IMO. :)

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Did any other games have illuminated flippers?

I don't think so.
That's a nice touch on this pin, that's for sure.
With all the love that seems to be creeping out for old pins after the success of the EM releases, I'm hoping FS takes a chance and makes this pin for TPA!

I would love this !

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Medusa is ok, but gets pretty repetitive. Shoot through the orbits to the upper playfield area, get the drops down, rinse and repeat. There's a lot of better early 80s Ballys, in my opinion, that I'd like to see in TPA. Medusa does have a neat art package though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.