zen pinball hd for android

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
just a heads up to all you android users with googleplay

even if you dont overly like it you still get a game free and marvel ones are on sale for the first week

N

Nik Barbour

Hurray, Tegra requirement gone.

Still filtered as incompatible on most mid - lower end devices (my phone) .

I own most of the non Marvel tables on xbox, but was planning on using my £20 play store credit (N7 purchase) to buy them for Android next week.

Anybody know which tables are available for Android?
Excalibur & Epic Quest are awesome.

Can't wait for 'Rob-O-Bot' too!

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Still filtered as incompatible on most mid - lower end devices (my phone) .

I own most of the non Marvel tables on xbox, but was planning on using my £20 play store credit (N7 purchase) to buy them for Android next week.

Anybody know which tables are available for Android?
Excalibur & Epic Quest are awesome.

Can't wait for 'Rob-O-Bot' too!
Weird, not filtered on my Galaxy S.

Tables are marvel, Tesla, Sorcerers Lair, Epic Quest and Excalibur.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Weird, not filtered on my Galaxy S.

Tables are marvel, Tesla, Sorcerers Lair, Epic Quest and Excalibur.

Cheers Carl - on the webpage for play store it lists....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...m_medium=organic&utm_term=zen+pinball+android

ALL TABLES ON SALE FOR .99 FOR ONE WEEK! Happy Holidays!

Zen Pinball HD is now available on:

Android phones: Motorola Atrix,LG Optimus 2X, Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC One X,Samsung Galaxy S II

Android Tablets: Asus NEXUS 7,Acer Iconia Tab A500, Asus Transformer TF 101, Asus Transformer TF 201, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Motorola Xoom,

**Zen Pinball HD was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check the Zen Studios forums for any updates to this list**

My Desire S says "incompatible on your device".

Good time to buy this week whilst on sale though!
Next week N7 - yay!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Doesnt run on my SGS, framerate chugs then it crashes to launcher.

I missed off Paranormal from the table list.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Is still filtered in the Google store for my Nook as well, even though I known it could handle it. Does anyone know where you can just download the .apk file directly?

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Works perfectly on my Droid RAZR Maxx. Very excited to finally have this available to play. Very fun variation on pinball

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
It works good on my Archos tablet but is not showing in play store for my Sony Experia u. Sorcerers Lair is a great table spoiled a little like a lot Zen's tables with flippers too close together leading to very long games. Can't remember off hand if Wolverine is available yet but defiantly my favorite marvel table on xbox so will most likely at least get that for my tab.

N

netizen

Wolverine is available.

ZEN is really weird, like hyper sugar candy after eating only vegetables, LOL

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I like the design of the skill shot on Paranormal. That and the ufo in the back box game. :)

I agree Paranormal is one of the best tables. Particularly good is the 'upright' playfield in the backglass which is similar to the real pinball table "Banzai Run'.

http://bcspinball.com/images/BanzaiRUn.jpg

Groni did a great implementation of this in VP, and I would love to see Farsight do this one with a working back glass playfield.

N

Nik Barbour

I played a real Banzai Run back in October this year and loved that table.
I downloaded the VP version that same day - plays really close to the real one (very similar scores on both).

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Got to the wizard mode on wolverine never quite managed that on Xbox on this table, got an OK score but though I love this table I did start getting a bit bored second time through.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
So which are the best tables overall? I may as well pick up a few while they are all on sale.

N

Nik Barbour

My 2 highest recommendations (based on playing them on xbox - not played Android) would be 'Excalibur' & 'Epic Quest'

Although - get the lot while they are on sale. (& the world's ending)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I'm guessing the Enhanced mode in options is only meant for Tegra devices, because it brings my N10 to it's knees.

N

Nik Barbour

I'm guessing the Enhanced mode in options is only meant for Tegra devices, because it brings my N10 to it's knees.

I didn't realise the N10 wasn't Tegra, had just assumed it would be.
Just googled the spec, dual core 1.7ghz.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.