1.2.2 Now Out! (Feedback & Discussion Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Now I can play it after logging out and back in a few times. Can't access the pro menu without it wanting me to purchase it. It is there for TZ.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Take that back. Can't play TZ or STTNG now after restoring other tables. Back to the drawing board. At least it is out.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
At first everything was working. Then I seemed to lose TTZ pro menu. So I logged out and then in. That caused me to lose everything but TTZ and TOTAN. Logged out and back in once more and now I seem to have everything again. Keeping fingers crossed!

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
oh no. sorry to say but i really liked the old menu better. it just needed to have the table scroll smoothed out a bit. How about an option for old/new menu? don't know if that would be too much work.

Edit: i don't mind the table menus(although not sure if i like it better than the old.). It's the main menu that looks ugly.

Last edited:

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
STTNG Update on iOS - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

THE GOOD - FarSight managed to get this out way faster than I expected, and the Star Trek table plays great. Even with the new interface, I had no problems restoring all of my purchases.

THE BAD - Once I logged into my account and restored my purchases, I received the table for free as part of the KS reward, but I didn't receive my Pro Menu access and still don't see my name in the credits.

THE UGLY - I hate to say this, but I'm not a fan of the new interface. The new images are a bit low-res, and I'm sure the art department could've come up with some more aesthetically pleasing icons. I also don't like how it forces you to turn the iPhone5 sideways for menu selection and only allows a vertical view once you pick a table.

Anyway, those are my initial reactions...

docgonzodotcom

Apr 26, 2012
STTNG Update on iOS - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Seems to be a hit and miss with the Kickstarter...
Updated the app iOS, logged out and back in, lost all tables, restored purchases, but still a buy now sign on ST:TNG...
From what I can gather from the web, it should work fine with logging out and in again, but not here :(

So sad to see Farsight doesn't have il together after the TZ debacle. So very sad.
Don't think I'm going to back any more Kickstarters by Farsight, if they don't make some serious efforts to fix whatever's going wrong over there.

tcvpin

Dec 3, 2012
I really dislike the position of the launcher. Man, it's right where I tend to tap for right flipper on the iPad.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
I installed the free version a long time ago, but have bought every table since.

Now it seems like the free version hasn't been updated yet in iTunes. Does that mean it's time to pony up the 99 cents for the paid version?

Do I need to delete the free version?

baronkohinar

May 29, 2012
Good news! TNG and Twilight Zone is finally working! Bad news... none of the rest of my tables show as being owned anymore... Oh and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but the main screen is stuck in landscape mode... Well, at least I've got a couple tables I can play... *Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts