Bug Mac Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac Version 1.0.9 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

MF_

May 23, 2012
Device/OS: Mac Pro OS X 10.8.2

Bug Description: Facebook connect crashes app. Spinning beach ball for a while then "Pinball Arcade quite unexpectedly".

Steps To Reproduce: Click Login, enter email address, enter password, at "compare Facebook friends?" click yes.
Frequency: 100%

MF_

May 23, 2012

Bug Description: Setting Post processing "on" desaturates colors.

Steps To Reproduce: Change options from top menu, set "Post Processing" to "on".

Post Processing ON...

Post Processing OFF...

MF_

May 23, 2012

Bug Description: Flipper action becomes reversed if app window is unfocused while flipper is up.

Steps To Reproduce: Start game on any table, hold LEFT flipper up, while flipper is up click outside of the app window. Release flipper key, click back into P/A window.
The flipper will remain in the UP position even tho no key is depressed. Pressing LEFT shift will lower the flipper. This bug is the same for LEFT and RIGHT flippers.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
The flipper bug is annoying. Especially so, considering that the game defaults to running in a window.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Device/OS: Mac OS 10.8.2

Bug Description: Clicking on the Tournament button tells me that I need to update the program. I'm obviously using the latest version.

Steps To Reproduce: As above

Freep

Jun 4, 2012
Device/OS:
2.7 GHz iMac / 10.8.2

Bug Description:
Can't start hidden poker game in holodeck on STNG.

Steps To Reproduce:
Holding down launch button and selecting Shuttle Simulation with right flipper just goes to Shuttle Simulation and not hidden mode.

Frequency:
100%

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012

Bug Description: Facebook connect crashes app. Spinning beach ball for a while then "Pinball Arcade quite unexpectedly".

Steps To Reproduce: Click Login, enter email address, enter password, at "compare Facebook friends?" click yes.

Tested this out, I found I didn't have this problem. I logged in twice, successfully - the game didn't quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.