Feb 28, 2012
This is going to rely on honesty.

The required settings to set a score in this thread are:

Balls Per Game 4
Tournament Mode On
Extra Balls Off
Replay award Credit
Special award Credit

I don't think I really need to state this but Buy-in's must not be used.

TZTourny.png

BSDTourny.png

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
any ither games aside from tz dude?

edit - obviously my 50 billion 30 mimite score will win so kets play.......a non tpa table?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
maybe post what author's table you're using?

I might play, but my most recent downloads in VP are 6 years old!

also, does it matter if its VP8 or VP9?

N

netizen

I finally got VP working, I think :confused: The demo need for speed actually runs this time, lol.

But now i'm at a bit of a loss as far as what I actually need from the site. I need a ROM and the table and back glass info all for one game? That will eat up the 5 files/day limit quick, eh?

Or have I totally missed someting?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I'd love to participate if I can muster up a few good scores. I'm just getting back into VP.

What version of TZ are you playing? Maybe more version info is needed so we can compare scores.

I finally got VP working, I think :confused: The demo need for speed actually runs this time, lol.

But now i'm at a bit of a loss as far as what I actually need from the site. I need a ROM and the table and back glass info all for one game? That will eat up the 5 files/day limit quick, eh?

Or have I totally missed someting?

The VP site will only let you download 5 tables per day, but it seems you can download unlimited roms. There are other sites to get tables, although VP has the best selection. Try pinball nirvana for tables. It took me a few tries to get the settings right on VP9, so don't get discouraged. I'm still tinkering with the settings. It's complicated but worth the effort to learn how to get it running properly.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Has to be VP9 and use the latest VPM table available.

If we start mixing versions and tables then it becomes too variable.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
looks like I need to download VP9 then. hope my 6 year old computer can hang! and dammit, back to downloading tables since my collection is all for VP8. double dammit, that means no PacDude tables :mad:

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
What about physics settings? I've tinkered with all of my tables (which are all FS, I flip my monitor) to get them as close to reality as possible.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I would love to join, but have been struggling with VP and VPinmame setup issues...

Have fun fellas !

Timelord...

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
What about physics settings? I've tinkered with all of my tables (which are all FS, I flip my monitor) to get them as close to reality as possible.

Un-tweaked desktop version if you can, they won't interfere with your FS ones at least.

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
It would be awesome to make a tourney based on something most people have, like Pro Pinball. And use manycam so we can see people playing....of course i'm just daydreaming. I have tons of stuff on VP9, i can also stream or record my games with sound and good quality but i'm not a very good player. Maybe i'll join, dunno. Anyway, Marry Xmas all.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've been trying to record VP but haven't managed to yet, the programs I use don't work as it's not 3D accelerated.

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
I'm using Camtasia Studio 7. Only software that manages to record direct sound and quality is pretty good imo. I can record my entries without any problems. Only question i have, since i'm noob....can i use any table i want as far as i stay true to the rules? If so i'll go with TZ VP9 V1.3 or AFM VP9 V3.3 or Black Rose!! (joking with this one, it would drive most people insane). If that's fine i'll post my entry soon enough in video format (probably YT)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, I downloaded VP9 and all the gack that goes with it. Gonna first completely uninstall VP8, as I was having a problem getting it running properly to begin with. We'll see if starting from scratch is the way to go. After that, well I downloaded Indy, NBA Fastbreak, Big Bang Bar, Earthshaker, and Roadshow. Have no idea who the better authors are anymore when there were 2 versions of a table available, so just guessed off screen shots. See if I can't get this up and running soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.