How to get this table?

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
I was part of the kickstarter. When I try to access the table on iOS I'm prompted to pay. Any ideas or info on how KS folks get their goods?

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Only email I had was asking what name to put in the credits or something like that.

I am logged in. I tired logging out then back in again and I got the table....but as soon as I left it and tried to go back in it asked me to pay for it again. And now all my other tables (I own every table) are messed up some in the new section someinthemy section.... What a mess! I really wish the would test these before releasing them.

I need help :(

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Ok I got my old tables back by redownloading them in the new table section, and now only Star Trek remains under new.

I went to kickstarter and I don't see any messages for me to fill out. Any help would be great.

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Ok I got my old tables back by redownloading them in the new table section, and now only Star Trek remains under new.

I went to kickstarter and I don't see any messages for me to fill out. Any help would be great.

Same here I'm having problems trying to claim it, I was able to get the Twilight Zone table from that kickstarter withing maybe two hours. No luck with TNG after two days of release.

I only got a KS survey from Farsight about four-five days ago. Don't know if Farsight hasn't processed my survey yet which maybe the reason I haven't gotten the table yet or what?

Any help on how to get the table would be greatly appreciated.

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Over a week since I e-mailed support and no response.

I backed this table at the $100 level and can't play it. I'd really like a official response on this. :(

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
After help from the staff via private messages (I still haven't received a response to my support e-mail) I now have the table!

However, I don't see any of the bonus features for donating at the $100 level. Does anyone else see:
-Star Trek Pinball skin?
-How to enter the Star Trek Tourny?
-Where are the star trek wallpapers?
-How do I look at the game credits to see if my name is in there?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
After help from the staff via private messages (I still haven't received a response to my support e-mail) I now have the table!

However, I don't see any of the bonus features for donating at the $100 level. Does anyone else see:
-Star Trek Pinball skin?
-How to enter the Star Trek Tourny?
-Where are the star trek wallpapers?
-How do I look at the game credits to see if my name is in there?

same :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.