How to redeem kickstarter contribution for download of pro version?

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
I made a $50 contribution for the Star Trek TNG table. What do I need to do now that the table has been released? Thanks

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
1) Did you create a FarSight account? (When you get into TPA, click "Log in" and there's a link there). IMPORTANT: if the email you use for registration and the kickstarter are NOT the same, you must follow the instructions in the general forum on redeeming the reward! You may have to notify them anyhow that you created an account and you were a backer on kickstarter.

2) Give it a day or two for the system to update

3) Logout and Log in and you should automatically get the table.

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
I contributed at the $100 level and also can't play.

Yes, I created a farsight account when it was first available to do so months ago.

Yes, I've tried logging in and out.

No communication to the backers on how to access this prior to release is extremely poor. I e-mailed support on the 21st and posted here in the ST:TNG section on the 21st, and no response here yet either.

I'm really disappointed.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I was was a kickstarter contribitor. I log in with my Farsight account and I can play Star Trek. If I log out and play as guest, I lose the table. I do not want to be logged in to Farsight to play this game so is there a way to get this working like all my other tables? I certainly won't be paying extra via any future KS if this is how things work.

Just to update, I can't even buy the table when playing as guest. It's in new tables, asks me if I want to buy it but the button options are 'cancel' or 'play free version'. So it sort of knows I own it but is royally confused.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.