iOS - Bug ? ST TNG and Gamecenter high score

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone else not getting the award in gamecenter for your leaderboard high score. I have set mine 4 or 5 times now and not getting the award. It has awarded the Top 5 and Standard Goals for me (haven't finished all wizards).

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Alright. Just set it again and still no award. Anyone else having this issue? Even with the wizard or standard goals and game enter?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I do not think so, don't know what operater mode is, but will check. Definately signed into farsight and gamecenter.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Same issue here. Twice I beat the high score, twice no achievement. I'm a little worried a reinstall might be necessary if it glitches the first time you set the high score. Any thoughts? How reliable is the backing up of goals and data?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Same issue here. Twice I beat the high score, twice no achievement. I'm a little worried a reinstall might be necessary if it glitches the first time you set the high score. Any thoughts? How reliable is the backing up of goals and data?

I have tried a reinstall with no luck. Also tried uninstall, and reverting to and beating the original scores, then restoring with no luck

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I have the same bug on iPhone 4S and iPad3. Fresh reinstalls do not work. Has anyone successfully triggered this achievement?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts