What 2 tables would you be most excited to see FS announce to start off 2013?

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I'll start with the 2 tables I'd be most excited to see announced, in 2 categories (TOTAL DREAM - aka licensing hell, and REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS - aka why haven't they announced these already?):

TOTAL DREAM DUO:
-The Addams Family
-The Avengers HULK LE

REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS DUO:
-White Water
-Fish Tales

Obviously everyone's got a big, long list of tables they'd love to see, but I'm talking about the 2 you would just grin from ear-to-ear to see announced, in each category, so what do you all think/want to see most?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
TOTAL DREAM DUO:
-Star Wars (Data East)
-Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

-High Speed
-F-14 Tomcat

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
TOTAL DREAM DUO:
Lord of the Rings
AC/DC

Centaur (sort of announced but not necessarily for 2013)
The Getaway: High Speed II

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Total Dream:
Tron LE
Simpson's Party Pinball

Realistic:
White Water and The Getaway: High Speed II

or

Champion Pub and World Cup Soccer

And I really hope we see theses realistic expectations choices this year!!! Champion Pub is such an amazing table!

Last edited:

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Total Dream:
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure
Lord of the Rings

Realistic:
Bad Cats
White Water

I'm not including any of the already announced games in the realistic category, such as Attack from Mars or Cactus Canyon, which I really want.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I don't have as much love for licensed tables as many so just two for me (though Indiana Jones is a fun machine).

8 Ball Deluxe (seems like one that should have announced)
Either Defender or Firepower II - I've just got a thing for these early Williams solid-state target shooters.

karl

May 10, 2012
I am guessing Farsight will let all know about a few in their Christmas facebook updates. Let me just say that Judging from the wishes so far I believe you all will not be disappointed :) I am really happy at least:) (boy is it hard to keep secrets)

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
TOTAL DREAM DUO:
Lord of the Rings
AC/DC

Centaur (sort of announced but not necessarily for 2013)
The Getaway: High Speed II

Totally with you on all these tables, do worry a little about the midi version of "Le Grande" by ZZ Top screwing up our getting The Getaway...

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Total Dream:
Tron LE
Simpson's Party Pinball

Realistic:
White Water and The Getaway: High Speed II

or

Champion Pub and World Cup Soccer

And I really hope we see theses realistic expectations choices this year!!! Champion Pub is such an amazing table!

I love Champion Pub too! The boxer/punching bag is maybe the biggest (and one of the coolest) toys ever in a pin. World Cup Soccer looks really great too, never played it, but that FIFA license is probably pretty pricey, even if the table is from '94.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts