How do I get sttng?

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
For iOS you will need to repurchase the Pinball Arcade app for .99 (this one has the new interface) and then you can purchase the ST:TNG. Youu can reload all your other games but it appears to lose all of your HOF scores I have found. :-(

It was kind of a shocker we have to re-purchase the app but it's only a buck.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
For iOS you will need to repurchase the Pinball Arcade app for .99 (this one has the new interface) and then you can purchase the ST:TNG. Youu can reload all your other games but it appears to lose all of your HOF scores I have found. :-(

Wow, I did NOT have to do this. Was this because you had the "free" one at first?

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012

I have the paid app but still no sttng? Ahh so delete the app and repurchase?

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
For iOS you will need to repurchase the Pinball Arcade app for .99 (this one has the new interface)

And if I had a buck for everyone that says that id be a million oh wait, seriously is that he solution? lol ill just await the fix

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts