New update wipes out my purchases.

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
Downloaded the new update and purchased the Star Trek table which removed Twilight Zone from my purchased tables. So I logged off, then logged back in and all I have are two purchased tables... Arabian Nights and Twilight Zone.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
So what I've found out, is that if I go and play a table under New Tables, and exit it will put the table under My Tables. I had to do this for every table to put it back under My Tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Post TZ pre STTNG, all my purchases disappeared. I didn't do anything weird. I played. Quit. Came back, and they were just gone. So I launched one of the original 4 tables, probably ToTAN, it asked if I wanted to reload. After doing so, they all came back.

Is this the fix or did I just get lucky? I don't know.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
What you should do if you have a KS'd TZ or STTNG:

Log OUT of your farsight account.
Play any of the new tables - it will ask if you wish to reload your purchased tables. Tap yes - this will download your purchases from Apple and they will reappear. Sometimes you might have to do this one by one.
Then Log IN to your farsight account and your TZ/STTNG will also be activated.

Every update wipes the table licenses you own, but you can always get them back from Apple who keeps track of everything you buy from their store so you can always redownload your purchases.

This also applies if there's a more serious bug that causes it to ask if you want to pay for it (and you are absolutely sure you paid for it already) - before Apple charges you for the table, it checks to see if you already bought it, and if so, it tells you the update is free, rather than paying for it. (Had this happen on the MM Pro addon - I bought it, but TPA didn't see that and asked if I wanted to pay $3.99 for it. I said yes and it said it was free as I already purchased it).

Sciflyer

Aug 28, 2012
You should probably point out that this *will not work* if you try to play tables you bought on TPA Free in TPA - you *will* get charged for adding tables in one version that you bought in the other!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Ah yes, if you did that, you should realize those tables actually get part of your farsight account. So you need to ensure you do this on the FREE version first to ensure it's properly linked to your farsight account, then use the paid version and log in to recover them.

Sciflyer

Aug 28, 2012
No, that doesn't work, that's what I'm saying...

I had several tables I bought in TPA Free, then i bought TPA for STTNG but it would not recognise and download these other tables whether I was logged in or not.

If it asks to confirm your purchase it is not a bug! You *will* get charged for the same table again if you click OK!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.