Whoa! I still have v.1.2.1

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
While viewing my AppleID in the App store, I clicked a button I never noticed before. "Hidden Purchases". In it was Pinball Arcade 1.2.1 with the TZ icon. I was able to download it and now I have two versions on one iPad. One with the original UI and of course, one with the other.

Wutupwitdat?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
While viewing my AppleID in the App store, I clicked a button I never noticed before. "Hidden Purchases". In it was Pinball Arcade 1.2.1 with the TZ icon. I was able to download it and now I have two versions on one iPad. One with the original UI and of course, one with the other.

Wutupwitdat?
The Borg will be visiting your location to ensure you are properly assimilated into V1.2.2. Resistance is futile.

I have two V1.2.2s, one "real" and one from the beta, but I didn't know you could have two different versions altogether coexisting. I'm rather new to the iOS world, though.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
That's just it though. You usually can't. The previous is supposed to get overwritten. This version somehow got saved in "the cloud".

It's as if a temporal wake protected it from changes in the timeline. Hey, you started the geekspeak. I'm just piling on.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts