Gottlieb Haunted House - My first pin *pics*

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
A few photos of my Haunted House pinball machine.

I am a huge fan of mulitiple playfields and this one is a classic!

Most lights on the playfield have been replaced with LEDs (red, green, ultra violet) and some added to back glass as well.

Playfield is in great shape and this has had all the grounding mods installed as well.

Back glass is the original and is also in fantastic shape! (what is really cool is behind the back glass, all the previous owners of the table signed the board that the lights are on. I will add my name soon enough to the list)
Cabinet itself is also in great shape with some minor touch ups applied.

I am having an issue with the extra ball rollover which I am looking into now. Once I get this resolved (and also add a few more green lights to the lower playfield and replace one of the ultra violets) I will make a video and post it.

Back glass:

Upper, middle and lower playfields:

Last edited:

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Upper playfield:

Middle playfield:

Lower playfield:

If anyone wants to see photos of the cabinet I can take a few and post those as well.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks for sharing the pics. What a great table. The lighting looks super. And I'm sure you've heard me say it before but...best backglass ever!

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Wow! That's a game that really benefits from coloured LEDs. Looks to be in fantastic condition too.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Yeah I'm really happy with this table and thanks - glad you like the pics. I am really pleased with how this looks with LEDs and the UV lights are a great addition than the stock white.
I will post more pics soon including the cabinet :)
I was thinking of adding green star posts that light up but I would need to drill holes to put lights in there so not sure I want to muck with that even though that would look SICK - or did you mean just green plastic posts, S_K?

I really love playing this game I must admit it is REALLY fun - I will never tire of the 3 tier playfield ever - but it's a ball drainer for sure so if you get irritated with tables like this, this pin may not be for you. But this makes it really challenging because you really have to use nudging in your tactics - but this Gottlieb is a BEAST - I feel like I'm going to pull something just to get this pin to MOVE!

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Star post lights like I got. green star posts dont light very bright and are a different tint than green LEDs. No need to drill holes they fit under the star post.
1315309240024756329058_zps9be5fbd8.jpeg

would look good under clear star posts

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.