Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.8.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire

Bug Description: Sound is off-sync, doesn't play on time with the animations/gameplay.

Steps To Reproduce: None.

Frequency: All the time.

Additional Comments: I heard this over on the reviews from the store. Any fix on this issue?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Unfortunately no, it has to do with the hardware buffer for the audio queue...even games like angry birds have this issue. I have tried to make it better by soundpooling flipper sounds for quicker playback, but the architecture of the game as a whole is not written in a way to support that for all sounds (plus android has a max amount of sounds for sound pools). It has bugged me for months honestly.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HD 8.9

Bug Description: The buttons when going into the "table menu" are all messed up. When pressing one button often two lights will come on. It's almost impossible to select the correct option one is looking for. "Options" will bring up "Extras". "Extras" will bring up "High Scores", etc. There are issues with the whole interface on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (the hot spots for the some of the buttons are off.), but here it's VERY bad.

Steps To Reproduce: Play game

Frequency: All the time.

Additional Comments: Not sure of this is the case with the smaller Kindle Fire or whether this is a new issue. I've always have issues with soem of the buttons in the interface but I realize I really having gone into the "table menu" since I switched over to the Kindle Fire HD 8.9; might have always been a problem. This really needs fixing!

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire 1st Gen.

Bug Description: Powerball "disappears" if not returned to gumball machine. If you release the Powerball from the gumball machine but do not return it and, instead, lose your ball the Powerball should be in the queue to release to the plunger on a subsequent ball. Instead, it vanishes. It's no longer in the gumball machine and no longer in the ball queue. You must exit and restart the table for the Powerball to reappear in the gumball machine.

Steps To Reproduce: Get Powerball from gumball machine, drain ball.

Frequency: Every time the situation arises.

Additional Comments: On the original table it was always fun to get the Powerball as one of your regular balls. If you didn't see it in the gumball machine you knew it was coming.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012

Bug Description: Captured balls in "No Good Gophers" are semi-transparent.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the table.

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: I can't honestly say that this was introduced with the latest update as I really never noticed it. Only reason I noticed was because I changed the ball skin and was paying more attention to the ball(s).

Wulftown

Dec 8, 2012

Bug Description: Big Shot - In portrait mode the HUD is way too big and cuts off the top of the play field.

Steps To Reproduce: Play Big Shot in portrait

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts