How Europeans Can Get The US Version Early On PS3

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Since the word is that Europe doesn't get the game til next month, this is how Europeans can get the US version 1 month early.
*I cant guarantee that the US version will work on European TV's (NTSC vs PAL)

But if you really cant wait and want to try it, this is how to get the game early.

1. Create a new American PSN account using a fake US address (Use the state of Maryland so you don't get charged sales tax otherwise the game would be more than $10) (look up a city and zip code in Maryland on google)
2. Download the trial of the game in the store and see if it works on your TV.
3. If you wish to buy after trying it, visit http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_10_USA-25.html
Use your Paypal account to buy a $10 US PSN card to add money to your account. After you buy it they will e-mail you the 12 digit code.
4. Enter the code in the store and the funds will be added.
5. Enjoy!

Ive done this with other games and it works... So try it if you want.

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I've used an US account for some time now to download demo's and stuff without any problems. This will be the first time I'll actually buy a game from the US store.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Is a pain seeing as i have £25 sitting on my UK PSN account, and now ill need to dish out $10 for my US PSN account. How much is TPA on the PSN store then?...$10???

Can we download a trail before buying??....if so ill see how much different it is form the 360 version and then make a descision

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
The game is trial-to-buy, so the initial download is free. You’ll be able to play all of the tables up to a certain score before you’re asked to buy the game (for $9.99) or exit out to the Main Menu.

Last edited:

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Normally I'd do that. But since it's cross compatible with the Vita and that one's activated with my European account, I guess I just have to wait.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
*Updated post so you dont get charged sales tax, otherwise the $10 psn card wouldn't be enough.

And yes you should try the trial of the game to see if it works on your TV first before buying.

91design

Apr 10, 2012
Hi all, I'm from europe and i tried the procedure explained above, but I can't find the trial :( Do you know how to solve this problem? Tnx in advance :)

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
For some strange reason, the demo is missing from the store, I think Sony forgot it.
Only the full version is available right now...

When you buy the full version it lets you download the demo so we know it's on Sony's servers just not on the store. Might have to wait for Sony to fix.

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
I don't think they forgot it. They do this with a lot more games, so it's probably deliberate. Sometimes they publicly release the demo weeks later, sometimes never.

91design

Apr 10, 2012
For some strange reason, the demo is missing from the store, I think Sony forgot it.
Only the full version is available right now...

When you buy the full version it lets you download the demo so we know it's on Sony's servers just not on the store. Might have to wait for Sony to fix.

uhm but someone on pinball arcade's fb page said that it is available to download in new releases tab on psn...it's really strange

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Not unless Farsight told Sony to skip the demo... I dont know why they would do this tho because it would hurt sales if people can't try this great game...

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
uhm but someone on pinball arcade's fb page said that it is available to download in new releases tab on psn...it's really strange

Did you try clicking on the search icon and searching for "pinball arcade demo"?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I dont see a demo either...

There could only be 2 reasons why the demo isnt available.

1. Sony forgot to add it (which I believe, because Sony makes alot of these mistakes)
2. Farsight asked Sony to skip the demo due to a major bug in the demo.

91design

Apr 10, 2012
I dont see a demo either...

There could only be 2 reasons why the demo isnt available.

1. Sony forgot to add it (which I believe, because Sony makes alot of these mistakes)
2. Farsight asked Sony to skip the demo due to a major bug in the demo.

So no way to try it out :(

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
It's a must buy. I also life in the Netherlands and i have buy it from the US store. Also i have it on my vita with a US Account.
If the game wil come out here in the Netherlands i will buy it again because i want my Dutch Account back on my vita so i can play with other friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts