Let's get some rumors started in here. ;-)

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
George Gomez has been digging through his old files and notes and posted a bunch of LOTR stuff in the last few days. Could this mean we will see LOTR as DLC sooner rather than later?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Where was it posted at? It is possible Stern is doing another production run as they do this with lots of their tables, even years after original release. Harley Davidson has had like 4 production runs over 15 years.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Where was it posted at? It is possible Stern is doing another production run as they do this with lots of their tables, even years after original release. Harley Davidson has had like 4 production runs over 15 years.

Did you read the title of this thread?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Did you read the title of this thread?

Of course I did. My question was in response to his information about George Gomez posting a bunch of LOTR stuff in the last few days as that question in response to the title of this thread would not make sense. Not difficult to follow.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
He not only made worked on some cool pinball machines, but he helped with some awesome video games, as well.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I see. This guy has an impressive track record.

As for the Hobbit, if it's successful, I wouldn't be surprised to see Stern do a table based on it, though I would expect them to wait until both parts have been released, or the assets are available to them, like they did with Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Asked about the possibility of Twilight Zone, this was Farsight's comment on Facebook this morning: "Stay tuned..." :eek::eek::eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.