vertical push

typh00n

Dec 29, 2012
i don't know if this feature is missing also on other versions or only on ios version.
by the way i would like to be able to push the table vertically and not only left or right.
the vertical push is the most commonly used type of push when you play a real pinball so i really don't understand why it's not implemented in arcade pinball.
Also the only usable way for the pushes to work on ios are by touch because all the others ways doesn't works as expected.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yep. I feel that with a vertical push, I could save a lot of balls heading horizontally towards the outlanes. If FarSight could just zone a spot around the upper middle or allow for vertical nudge when left and right nudge are pressed at the same time, I'd be happy.

I guess also using the "shake to nudge" in that direction should work to, but honestly, I can't use "shake to nudge" since I can't see the screen as I shake it.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I guess also using the "shake to nudge" in that direction should work to, but honestly, I can't use "shake to nudge" since I can't see the screen as I shake it.

I agree with you. I cant see with the shake nudge. I suppose your idea of a two finger tap for a vertcal push is the best idea. I had been thinking of possible ways to implement the vertical push and I would say that would be as good as it gets. Has anyone suggested this to the programmers?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I know the S3 could handle it.

I remember my iPhone 4 could not use shake nudging at all in landscape but it's fine on the Galaxy.
Not sure if it's any different on the iPhone 5.

If it can handle side to side nudging in both orientations though there's no reason not to support upward nudges.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.