any surpises coming are way?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'll bet they have a cool unlicensed machine or two that they haven't even hinted about yet. If it was the Simpsons we would hear about in at advance, as it would probably need a kickstarter.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm secretly hoping the Xbox publisher is one with links to some specific licenses, it'd be a LOT easier for Farsight to get what would otherwise seem like an unlikely table.

Besides, didn't they hint at the Elvis table in a previous podcast? They might be trying to negotiate getting the actual songs instead of hiring people to cover them (as was talked about)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm secretly hoping the Xbox publisher is one with links to some specific licenses, it'd be a LOT easier for Farsight to get what would otherwise seem like an unlikely table.

Besides, didn't they hint at the Elvis table in a previous podcast? They might be trying to negotiate getting the actual songs instead of hiring people to cover them (as was talked about)

I completely agree - besides,it's always cool to get a surprise that you weren't expecting...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

It would be something if they could pull off a music themed table like this. I'd prefer GnR or AC/DC or even the Stones with Mick on a stick, but Elvis would be very welcome too.

Pinhead45

Dec 30, 2012
Since there going right down the IPDB top 300 list, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about The Getaway High Speed 2 and Fish Tales coming our way soon. Even Cyclone is not too far down the list. (Either late this year or early next)

night

May 18, 2012
What is the name of the pin where the ball moves very weird over a moon landscape? I once saw a youtube of it some time ago, it looked amazing.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I have to play orbiter 1. It does look amazing but once the novelty wears off I'm pretty sure it's horrible.

I mean it's like two weird spinning pop things and I think a set of drops in the back. I think thi k most 50s pins have more going on.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Both highspeed games are classic and the first is significant pinball history. Champion pub, fish tales, white water, safe cracker there's a ton of games that are really good and aren't necessarily top 50. They'll never run out of great tables to do until basically they decide to stop.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I have to play orbiter 1. It does look amazing but once the novelty wears off I'm pretty sure it's horrible.

I mean it's like two weird spinning pop things and I think a set of drops in the back. I think thi k most 50s pins have more going on.

Just played Orbiter 1 this weekend, and I can say with certainty, you're not missing a thing. And unfortunately it's novelty wears off really quickly. I think the machine was set to 5 ball, and I walked away after 3 balls of play- and I usually never do that unless a pinball table is malfunctioning or completely broken.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
It's hard to tell from videos of it and actually kinda hard to see it on the real thing, but there's a cratered moon surface underneath a smooth clear bathtub like shell that the ball rolls on. But because it's clear, and the backlighted moon facade is painted so well, it's quite an effective illusion, which makes it very difficult to tell what the actual contour of the bowl like surface really is. So the ball rolls around but you can't tell which direction it's going to roll. The spinning pop bumpers only add to the frustration, but they do help agitate the ball towards eventually draining.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
That's what I thought. Simpsons. Cool.

I vaguely remember a thread that had some info or an interview that mentioned some Simpsons being considered.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts