Jutter (NL)

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Hello from the lowlands to all you wizzards out there.

Though I'm old enough to have seen my share of real pinball tables (born in 1970), I rarely had the money to play one. Computer-pinball has always been less than satisfying, with it's sometimes dimension-defying fantasy designs, strange ball physics, and disorienting scrolling playfields. That's why I love finally having a pinball game that get's it right. I bought all the tables (and pro-version where available) for Android, and plan on adding new ones as they're getting released.
I'm aware of VisualPinball and FuturePinball on the PC (and I might actually try and install a VP table or two on my PC to still my hunger while my tablet charges up), but Pinball Arcade's table recreations are noticably superior, LEGIT! and fairly priced.

Taking notes from Youtube (CGR Pinball by PAPA) I'm beginning to devolp my skills. What started out as an exersize in juggling the ball(s) untill my turn ends, has reached the point where I have enough ball controll to (for instance) attack the castle in Medieval with quite some accuracy and deliberation; launch to left flipper, attack castle, lock ball next to the bridge if it lands on the right flipper, it pops out back to the left flipper, rinse and repeat.
Though I prefer the newer tables with music and ramps, I also like to play the older tables to train my nudging reflexes.

If you see the name Jutter on the scoreboard (hopefully in the top 500 at least) that'll be me.
While I'm at it, wishing evreyone Multiball and Double Superjackpot for 2013.

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to the party pal! Where in for some treats this coming year! :D
Thanks.
http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonymously=true&list=top300
Judging from the IPDB top 300, FarSight Studios couldn't possibly top what they already have on offer, and having the top-5 tables now in stead of maybe later is fine with me. I've already checked out videos of all the tables that are planned according to Wikipedia, and they're looking sweet indeed.

There are tables that may never happen though, due to lycensing complications. Adams Familly, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, AC/DC, GNR, KISS, etc.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks
If you see the name Jutter on the scoreboard (hopefully in the top 500 at least) that'll be me.
*looks at Medievil Madness scoreboard... gulps*
I was being far too optimistic. I'll be happy to end up somewhere in the three-thousands.

For some odd reason all my scores had disappeared, so I'll need to start setting new ones. As if I'd need an excuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts