All Achievements Complete!

Skier23

Aug 25, 2012
Finally finished up Black Hole last week and Ripley's just a few minutes ago. I finally started the Trip to Atlantis and Frog Frenzy on the same game. The only tables, out of the ten available, that I haven't finished the Wizard Goals are Medevil Madness (Battle for the Kingdom) and Monster Bash (Mosh Pit & Lamant's Lament). I've gotten to the Battle about five times and always drained. I activated Lamant's Lament once with the flipper combinations but that does not unlock the wizard goal.

K

Korven

I suck at MM, atlantis and frog frenzy, no big deal but still got 3 wizard goals left on MM...

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I'm finding ToM the hardest, I've got to Grand Finale multiple times but end up draining and having to start all over again.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
tom is giving me issues on one goal...100k on multiball...MM is battle for the kingdom...and ripleys i have yet to figure out so i have a lot to go on it...d.m.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
tom is giving me issues on one goal...100k on multiball...

Best way to do this... Let the first ejected ball bounce-pass to the left flipper. Catch it and hit the trunk before the short count down ends. Good luck.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
BFTK is the hardest 1! Don't forget to have 2 troll bombs before you start it!
And TOM it's 100M :p Yes, dead bounce to the left and craddle both flippers about when she says 2-1 shoot off the heel of the flipper. This can be botched by a ball coming from the tiger lock, oor aid your timming. wooone huuundreeed Meelliiooooon!:cool:

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
That's so weird, Ripleys and bh are my last two as well.

I just refuse to play black hole in the state it's in. That lower playfield is just too jacked up.

Ripleys I never got into because I wasn't digging the theme.

No 360 ATM or I'd definitely finish these off

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Finally finished up Black Hole last week and Ripley's just a few minutes ago. I finally started the Trip to Atlantis and Frog Frenzy on the same game. The only tables, out of the ten available, that I haven't finished the Wizard Goals are Medevil Madness (Battle for the Kingdom) and Monster Bash (Mosh Pit & Lamant's Lament). I've gotten to the Battle about five times and always drained. I activated Lamant's Lament once with the flipper combinations but that does not unlock the wizard goal.

Atlantis, Battle for the Kingdom and Lyman's Lament were the toughest for me too. I had the same problem with Battle for the Kingdom as you did - that one's so tough because of the fact that everything resets after you lose :( I finally got Lyman's Lament when I got good at catching the the ball from the scoop on the left flipper in a way that it bounced over and could be trapped on the right. Then it was just a matter of a ton of repetitive scoop shots!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm still missing BFTK, CV multiple jackpot, and that darn elusive mosh super jackpot in MB. Only one I could theoretically get is BFTK, which I got in PHOF.

Members online

Members online