Custom Tournament Ball - How To Get It?

River Monster

Jul 30, 2012
I managed to grab 18th place in the tourney, it mentioned that top 100 get a custom ball. Will directions for redeeming be forthcoming?

Thanks and just curious and excited. :)

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I hope is an easy to handle ball. A ball so superior it goes where you want it to go. Ohh wait its just a skin? That makes my ipad run slower actually, but yeah Im still curious about the looks and will give it a run.

Last edited:

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
Still no news on this?
And yes I did get my custom ball skins on STTNG and TZ.
But silly thing is I dont see how to revert to the normal ball!

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
You know, I still haven't seen what those kickstarter skins look like. Did FarSight or anyone else ever post a vid showing the ball skins?

And, what about TPA's updated GUI/menus? I've been wondering what that looks like, too.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
I got my eyeball ball just by opening the Extras menu. I did have to log out and log in to my Farsight account first though (and also to reenable TZ and STTNG).

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
WTF, I still don't have my skin for STTNG, that i PAID FOR, but yet they hand out the free ones to people for the tournament with no problem. Houston, we have a problem.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
The big deal is the principle of it. Why are they able to give out the one for the tournament that was free, yet I contributed money to get my skin, and yet I still don't have it?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The big deal is the principle of it. Why are they able to give out the one for the tournament that was free, yet I contributed money to get my skin, and yet I still don't have it?
Probably because the eyeball isn't licensed from anyone, whereas a Star Trek-themed ball presumably would have to be approved by CBS first.

The Twilight Zone ball did not show up right away, either, even though it is just the "Spiral" design mapped onto a sphere.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Oh, I must have missed the news about this. Not surprising. They said it would be out with the last release.

I love their tables. I support them fully. But man, they need to learn to communicate better.

You would think they had all of that worked out with CBS 6 months ago when they offered it as a reward. Did they just offer it as a reward and then ask later?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Oh, I must have missed the news about this. Not surprising. They said it would be out with the last release.

I love their tables. I support them fully. But man, they need to learn to communicate better.

You would think they had all of that worked out with CBS 6 months ago when they offered it as a reward. Did they just offer it as a reward and then ask later?

There's nothing to work out. FarSight is required to submit finished product (tables, custom balls, etc.) and any changes made to the licensor for approval.

CobraKai

Mar 16, 2013
Came in exactly 100th place, and still haven't seen the skins. I've messaged them on Facebook, and they just tell me where the Extras/Custom Balls area is, but don't address the problem. Anyone received their custom balls yet as a prize from the last tournament? I see they are selling them now in the latest release for 0.99 cents a piece. But who wants to pay for something they won? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.