Bought my first Android table, and can't play it!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Bought my first table (pack 7) for Android, but now I can't play it. After going through the payment screen and finalizing my payment, it told me I'd receive the content soon, then it returned me to the original purchase screen, but it is now locked up and unresponsive. Has anyone had this happen before? If so, what's the remedy?
BTW I have a Samsung phone.

tech101

Dec 31, 2012
Bought my first table (pack 7) for Android, but now I can't play it. After going through the payment screen and finalizing my payment, it told me I'd receive the content soon, then it returned me to the original purchase screen, but it is now locked up and unresponsive. Has anyone had this happen before? If so, what's the remedy?
BTW I have a Samsung phone.

That seemed to happen to me as well. I have an HTC though. All I did was shut down the app and restarted it and the table was there to play. The second table I bought loaded up right away. I hope you get to play your table pack soon.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That seemed to happen to me as well. I have an HTC though. All I did was shut down the app and restarted it and the table was there to play. The second table I bought loaded up right away. I hope you get to play your table pack soon.
Tried that, didn't work. Every time I went back to TPA, it would still be on the screen. I finally just let the game run, and it reset itself at some point. The pack was downloaded and seems to work fine, though I have been unable to make further purchases because the Google Play screen, where you select payment method and finalize the sale, does not work (it is blank).

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
If you expect any help you really need to give us some info about the android version you're using. This goes to all android users posting here. About your problem, check the google mail you registered your device with, check all the info about the transaction. If your tables are confirmed, try reinstalling the app. If your transaction is confirmed then it's not android/google play problem, it's app database problem. You can try older versions, if you're experienced you can try to look into database file to see if tables are marked as purchased.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts