exclusive Star Trek: The Next Generation edition virtual pinball

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Yes. The skin that was promised to backers at $30 and up.

Pledge $30 or more
147 backers
Everything above PLUS an additional copy of the table for the platform of your choice (for a total of three) AND an exclusive Star Trek: The Next Generation edition virtual pinball (which can be used on any of the tables in the Pinball Arcade!)

Last edited:

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Don't see it either, along with several other bonus features such as wallpapers, credits, and tourny.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ok, I assume it hasn't been released yet. I wasn't sure if one of them was supposed to be for STTNG. Didn't seem like anything was related to it. I guess the dark one could be a "black hole" but didn't think it was. Maybe it will be with the next release.

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Ok, I assume it hasn't been released yet. I wasn't sure if one of them was supposed to be for STTNG. Didn't seem like anything was related to it. I guess the dark one could be a "black hole" but didn't think it was. Maybe it will be with the next release.

Got a PM on this - sounds like all the bonus stuff (pinball skin, wallpapers, tourney, etc etc) aren't ready and will be in a future update.

Not sure what this isn't send to everyone who contributed to the kickstarter via e-mail or KS update, but there you go.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts