Touchscreen perils.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
There are some risks when you play this game on a touchscreen device. It's not something Farsight can do anything about (short of perhaps making the game automaticly pause in such a case), but it may happen to you as well on occasion... what am I talking about?

- Right hand accidently triggers the android pop-up menu. Better close that sucker before the ball reaches the center drain.
-Either your left or right hand is pressing down on the bottom bar, which blocks touch-input. So that's why that flipper cradling two balls went limp all of a sudden.

Is there a way to move that ever-present bar to the top of the screen, out of harm's way? Missery, otherwise, still likes company, so feel free to share your f-bomb inducing annecdotes of intrusive pop-up menus and limp flippers with me.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Some custom ROMs let you swipe down the screen with 4 fingers to hide the status bar, depends on your device as to whether they are available.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Happens to me on my N7, too. I sometimes don't realize my fingers are slowly tapping further down on the screen, and eventually when I go to tap for a flipper, I'm off the screen and lose my ball. I used to get the low battery warning or Handcent popup when I played on my phone, and that used to suck. Almost ruined a 100+mil game for me in Funhouse, until I made a mad dash for my charger.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Battery at 15% warning. Need I say more?

*chuckles* yes this happened to me last night. Just as the ball was about to hit the flipper, the low battery warning popped up and the ball drained! Thankfully I wasn't on for a high score.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts